Chapter 39

Chapter 39

~President Snow's POV~

I watch as Katniss holds her newborn in her arms while crying and looking to Peeta with a smile covering her face. "No! This cannot happen." I angrily shout and stomp towards the screen.

"Get me the head game maker or I'll turn you into an avox." I spat at a random worker.

The man nods furiously and leaves then returns with just the man I was looking for. "This," I point to the baby. "Image must be removed. It will cause rebellion with the tributes. Kill off the baby or one of her friends. Even better, her." I demand.

"I can send in more trackerjackers." He suggests.

A smug smile forms on my face as I mutter,

"Perfect."

~Katniss's POV~

Arabella is so beautiful. Her dark hair makes her blue eyes seem lighter. "Peeta, she's real. She's here." I practically squeal of happiness. "She's amazing." He exhales with wide eyes.

"Thank you." He plants a soft, loving kiss on my forehead.

I smile from ear to ear as Arabella stirs, arching her small back with a tint of a grin. Her electric blue orbs are shown as she flutters her eyes open. I wipe my tears and sweat while passing Ari to Gale and Madge to see her. Madge, being the baby lover she is, instantly starts to coo to the baby girl.

The view warms my heart.

I cuddle against Peeta and he whispers, "Get some sleep, you've had a long day. We'll handle her for a while." I would argue but I'm too sore and tired to so instead I nod faintly while laying down and shutting my eyes that find rest.

-Time Flash-

I wake up to a bloodcurdling scream. Bolting up, I see Peeta with Arabella clutched against him. "Where is Madge and Gale?" I scream and he shrugs, very worried. We climb out of the cave and see an unwanted scene.

Gale with many, many trackerjacker stings all over him and Madge mourning over him.

"He's dead!" She pounds her fists on the ground. My throat dries and my feet are stuck to the ground. I want to cry but I can't, my face is emotionless and my heart is blank with shock.

What sends me back to reality is when Madge grabs his knife out of his pocket and puts the blade to the throat. "I can't live without my love." She cries.

"Madge, I can't loose you too." I beg and she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry." She whimpers before slicing. I scream so loud my head becomes dizzy and I'm uneven. My heart bangs against my ribs as I struggle to breathe, all I see is blood and my best friend's bodies.

"Katniss!" Peeta tries to steady me but all I hear is him calling my name before I fall to the ground and I hear nothing but silence.

And silence is the thing that overwhelms me.

A/N:

I'm extremely sorry for the short chapter but it was a hurry, I decided to write it before bed. Sorry for the emotions and POV's everywhere. I'm really happy today because turns out my crush from church likes me uohduohoudbodugeihousnsoinso

fAnGirL wiTH mE

Yeeeeesssssss I know I'm freaking out as well.

He kept calling me shorty and I didn't eat a lot at lunch do he brought me a bag of Oreos and said its okay to be chubby.

HE HUGGED ME AND WOULDN'T LET GO OML OML...

Hopefully he asks me out soon or I'm going to die k?

Anywayyyssssss,

Love you xX

-Jocelyn