Chapter 15

KIKI-BOY AND HANK AMBLED in the crowded prison yard, they were looking around at the hundreds of White Intersexuals everywhere, Kiki-boy then spoke...

"Where the heck is that fat J-Cat? I wanna get wasted on his 'KOP' when I drink my hooch later. Hey, there is Troy over there, let's ask him."

They both walk up to the bleacher where Troy Norton and True Bob were arm-wrestling.

Reeves watched the meddlesome duo coming over to his corner.

"Hey, guys, sorry to bother the 'party-line,' — has anyone of you here seen Big Joe anywhere?"

Reeves knew where Joe took his habitué naps after his 'short-line' at the cafeteria — but he kept quiet and ignored their presence.

"No," was Troy's gritting response before True Bob overwhelmed him by finally slamming his wrist down hard. The debacle Troy yelped out in pain. "You fucking Indian — you nearly took my arm apart!" The half Cherokee laughed in victory...

"That is 5 bucks you now owe me."

He then made a mental calculation and added...

"...hmm, 130 bucks, Troy — you fuckin' owe me that in total!"

"How is he gonna pay you back, Chief?"

Kiki debunked and the half-Cherokee riposted in high spirits...

"He owes me alright and someday, when we get outta here — Troy here is gonna pay me every dime."

True Bob looked at the bigger Hank and then challenged him...

"Hey, you wanna arm-wrestle? Come on, Big Guy, take me on!"

"No thanks yo, I don't do ass-betting," Hank declined, but Kiki-boy had a better idea...

"Let's play for real bets — what have you got, Chief?"

Hank 'jammed up' and appended back with his needs eagerly...

"Hey True Bob, I see you are good ink-slinger and you have inked some guys here, and I'm a big fan of your artwork. So if I beat you now, you give me a full-sleeved tattoo on both my arms — buzz me tats with the word 'Wesleyan' there and the other, with 'Tombscradle' over here," pointing at both of his clean arms.

"Why ya want a shitty prison word like that, inked on you for the rest of your life — isn't that like a shitty curse, man?" Troy expressed.

Hank did not believe in the perception of curses, he beleaguered back at True Bob.

"Fuck that, I really want it — so how about it Bobby Two Balls, do we get a deal here?"

True Bob thought a while before he implied back. "That's a lot of work — but anyway, what if I beat you, bitch? What have you got to offer me back?"

Kiki looked over his shoulder and placed his hand inside his orange jacket — and pulled out a newspaper...

"A rare item like this." He divulged it, laughing...

"A newspaper? Where did you get that?" Troy probed — and Kiki responded back...

"We found it. One of the hacks might have dropped it, check the date, man — it is today's!"

True Bob acknowledged sternly...

"You fools! It is against prison regulation that we possess any writing or reading materials in here. If Capt. Olsen finds out, you will end up in the hole! I don't want that shit...