Chapter 6

MASUDA SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY was an International Japanese school in Washington DC. A blond, Caucasian Intersexual was the only odd one out there — he was walking in school uniform, among the other all-Japanese females and androgynous students during their recess break.

His cell phone beeped and he saw a text message in Japanese — he smiled while he replied back with a text, in similar Japanese kanji characters with a lot of funny emojis.

Three Japanese boys espied him before they split up. Each of them followed him separately from different locations of the school. The short Japanese boy then saw him entering a male-washroom. He followed him inside, to find the twelve years old Caucasian locking himself in an enclosed stall. The Asian boy went out to the other two boys outside and informed them humorously...

"He is inside like yesterday, the last time he stayed for 20 minutes — it must be the hot, Wasabi that he must have eaten."

"Then you stay, and wait here — until he comes out, Shorty"

The dumpy boy was now fussed...

"Why must I be the one, to wait here, for that White-shit taking a shit? This is not fair — you two always leave me to do, the most mundane jobs as always."

"Shut up, you are not of our rank yet — so you damn well listen to us. We both will now go and inform Ken, that you are on his tail — and when the 'Whitey' comes out, you will trail him wherever he goes...

"Remember this — he must not go near that girl, or else Ken will kick all of our asses — and we will later find you after school, and we both will kick yours, even harder — do you understand?" Shorty mumbled in displeasure despite the threat...

"I still feel it is not reasonable — why I get to do all the stinking job here?"

"Shut up Shorty, and don't complain," the two taller boys walked away, leaving the griping Shorty behind, who then sat on a nearby bench with his manga comic book.

***

The Caucasian boy opened the ventilation slide window just above the stall's rear wall and he jumped outside the washroom. He started to run in the back area towards a quiet park near the school. The boy checked around until someone hit his back with a pebble — he turned and reacted...

"Suki?"

She usually played 'hide and seek' and other pranks on him — just like any twelve-year-old.

Nobody was around, and he called out again.

Next, a condom filled with water hit a tree and burst — the blond, haired boy jumped aside to avoid getting splashed. He then turned back to laughing, petite girl with dyed, blond hair like his, running to him — she then jumped straight on him. He lost his balance and they both fell on the grass — the two tweens began to revel and kiss, with Suki Takahashi on top of him. The young lovers rolled on the grass.

The boy spoke in Japanese next when he cautioned her. "Suki, we will get into trouble if we keep meeting like this?" But, Suki teased him back...

"Are you afraid that Ken will find out?"

"Yes, your racist cousin is out to kill me, for his honour."

"His honour, my ass!"

The Japanese girl encouraged an option impishly, "You know martial art, and you are a good fighter — then, why are you then afraid of him?"

He was wishing that Suki would stop testing him, and would get serious for once — because the situation was getting riskier, for them to meet each time.