passing time

Izuku's POV

Another day has gone by with no sign or contact from y/n. The sun is already setting making me angry that there's nothing I can do to help with the situation. The pros had specifically told us to not get involved and just continue to focus on our studies. My jaw clenches and my steps get faster as I walk through the empty neighborhood.

There has to be something I can do there has to be

I can't just sit at home doing nothing about this when my best friend is MIA—

I finally let out all my pent out anger in a yell towards the orange peaceful sky. After three seconds the air is completely silent again with just the echo of raven's cawing.

"What is wrong with you?" a familiar voice comes out of nowhere from behind me.

I take in a deep breath and turn around to see Kachan who had been walking behind me the whole time on his way home too. He stops in his tracks and keeps a good distance from me. He sighs and takes out one of his earbuds.

"I could hear you through my music," he says with noticeable irritation in his tone.

I continue to look at him with obvious anger in my eyes as he notices and his expression changes.

"Oi! Why're you glaring at me like that?!"

"I'm not," I mutter and turn back around to continue home.

"What'd you say? Speak up you little bitch!"

I just ignore him not wanting to interact with him right now.

"Ignoring me now??"
He adjusts his grip on his book bag that's swung over the top of his shoulder, "TSCH!"

That was the first time I ever really got mad at him besides the time he threw my journal out the window in middle school. I take the turn towards my apartment making us go separate ways finally. Despite the weather and the day being so nice, I couldn't enjoy it the least. My apartment complex is in sight now and a figure standing near the front entrance catches my attention. My steps slow down and I finally recognize who it is by their purple hair.

"Shinso?" I ask while approaching him slowly.

He turns his head and looks at me without saying anything.

"What're you doing here—and how do you know where I live??"

I feel a sense of danger in his presence at the moment. He's in his school uniform still and his hands are tucked in his pockets.

"That's not important," he avoids my question.

"Wai—,"

"I came here to talk to you about y/n."

Once he mentions her name my thoughts become clouded once again.

"...what about her?"

"You two are dating right?" he folds his arms.

"Uhh y-yes what is this about exactly?" my face heats up.

"You should break up with her."