confession

Y/n's POV

I get home and put away the groceries before settling in my room. I go to my desk and try to make a plan of how I'll confess to Izuku.

I pull out a piece of paper from my drawer and use my (f/c) pen to write down my ideas.

"Let's see..." I say while tapping my pen to my mouth.

I write down a few phrases that don't seem too awkward or cringey, but for some reason none of them are any good. I crumple up the piece of paper and throw it towards my trash can but miss.

"Ugh! I can't do this..." I say while laying face down on my desk. I close my eyes for a little then realize I should probably do my homework. I groan some more and sit up.

As I pull out my binder and notebook, my attention is brought back to my dilemma with Izuku.

Should I just F it and tell him? I don't want to ruin what's between us though if it doesn't go well...

I tap my finger on the hard surface of the binder as I think.

You know what...y/n you're going to tell him...tomorrow after school you'll ask him to come to the cafe or get some ice cream with you and there...you will tell him your feelings

"Ah I'm getting so nervous!" I say while shaking my hands, "it's ok, everything'll be alright...just remember what Todoroki told you, think positive..."

-time skip-

It's around 11 at night right now. I finished my homework and decide to watch some tv on my computer before going to bed. I turn off all the lights in my room except my fairy lights that hang around my bed.

I wrap myself in my softest blanket and comfortably sit on my bed in front of my laptop. I place both earbuds into my ear with the wire falling across my blanket leading to my computer.

I try to calm myself down with a movie since my nerves are still going crazy at the thought of tomorrow.

-an hour later-

It's almost midnight and my eyes start to feel heavy. I'm about to fall into slumber any minute now so I decide to shut down. I begin to close out of the movie when I all of a sudden hear something hit the glass of my door to the balcony. I panic and toss my earbuds out of my ears. Being oblivious as always, I just realized that I forgot to close my curtains over my balcony door. I can't see what's outside since it's pitch black so I have no idea if someone is on my balcony or not.

My heart is beating fast at this point. I look around my room for some kind of object I can use as a weapon. I finally spot a pair of scissors lying on my desk. I hop out of my warm position in bed and quickly grab the scissors, holding them up to my face.

I slowly walk over to the door and peak through the glass to see...nothing there. I exhale slowly and begin to open the door. I walk out, exposing myself to the cool night air. I search my balcony again to confirm that nothing is there so I peer over the railing.

As I look down I see someone with wavy hair standing, looking up at me with their large eyes.
It was Izuku.

"Deku?? What the hell are you doing here this late?" I ask not being able to tell whether if I was happy or not to see him while looking like this.