feelings

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

It's finally the weekend after finishing my first couple of days at UA. It's just as I'd imagined but even better now that I get to spend my days with Izuku.

Izuku is coming over at 7 to watch a movie so I decide to head to the cafe beforehand for a snack.

I just slip on a sweatshirt, some lounge shorts, and a pair of sneakers because... I'm not trying to impress anyone. I step outside and walk in the evening light. I walk through an aisle of trees that Sakura petals fell from. You can really tell it's spring in Musutafu when you look down at the pink petaled layer covering the sidewalk, and the way the light shines through the trees.

It's around 5 already once I make it to the cafe. I open the glass door that rings as I enter. The cafe smelled sweet from the pastries and of fresh roasted coffee.

I stand in line staring at the menu trying to find a drink that sounds like it could meet my interests. Once it's my turn I order my drink and a pastry then look for a table.

As I scan the cafe....what do you know, I spot a familiar sandy blonde angsty teen sitting next to a window at a table for two. His back is turned to me but I recognize his spiky hairdo. I decide to go and surprise him.

Hopefully he doesn't kill me...

I sneak up behind him and pop my head over his shoulder.

"Hey friend," I say.

"The fuck??" He shouts scrambling in his chair dropping his phone on the table.

I bite my tongue trying to hide my smile as I sit in the chair across from him.

"Did I ask you to sit here?" he says glaring at me.

"Nah but I like this seat so..."

Bakugou grits his teeth then continues to look back at his phone screen to avoid my presence. There's an empty white dish on the table near his hand with a few crumbs still lying on it, and half a cup of coffee still left.

I smirk, "The Bakugou?? Coming to this little cafe and having a coffee??"

"Shut up!! This place calms me down," he snaps back at me.

"Yea? It calms me down too."

Bakugou looks at me with no reply then back to his phone screen.

"Y/n?" I hear someone ask.

I turn around with a smile and wave my arm, "that's me."
The young waiter comes over and places my order on my table. I watch as he leaves and reminisce back at the time I was in the cafe in New York where I met that other waiter.

"That was fast," I say turning around ready to eat my pastry.

Bakugou still stares at his phone with no reply.