- - -

Taehyung walked inside the park, his two boyfriends walking behind him while eating ice cream and chatting happily. Taehyung sat down onto the bench, his eyes glancing up at the two happy males.

Yoongi decided to sit down onto Taehyung's lap while licking the icecream happily. Jeongguk just sat down next to the two males. "Once we graduated we should go on a vacation together", Jeongguk said softly.

Taehyung hummed while placing a soft kiss onto the back of Yoongi's head. "Sure, that sound amazing~", Yoongi said while looking at Jeongguk. "Who says I'll graduate this year?", Taehyung asked.

Yoongi laughed softly. "You'll graduate, you'll study for us. We'll study together", Yoongi said while licking his ice cream. Taehyung hummed softly, his finger wiping some icecream out of Yoongi's face.

"I don't want you to talk to the person who is walking up to us, understood?", Taehyung asked. Yoongi just hummed, not really listening to what Taehyung was saying. He just was focusing on Jeongguk's rambling about everything he wanted to do in their perfect vacation. Riding horses, buy as much as candies as possible, things like that.

Yoongi just agreed with everything, while telling Jeongguk what he would like to do, like going to go to the zoo with the two males. At the same time, Taehyung was focusing on Namjoon who was walking up to them. His eyes glaring at the male as he pulled Yoongi closer to himself and made sure to wrap one of his arms around Yoongi's waist, his other arm around Jeongguk's waist.

Namjoon laid his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi frowned, his eyes glancing up at the male but he didn't say a word. Taehyung sighed deeply. "Listen up Namjoon, I don't want you to ruin our day so say what do you want?", Taehyung asked rudely.

"I want a normal conversation with Yoongi", Namjoon said, his eyes glancing at Taehyung. "Oh just shut up, leave us alone", Taehyung mumbled, trying to stay calm and control himself. He was afraid to hurt Yoongi again when he would lose his control.

"No no, it's okay Taebear. I'll be right back", Yoongi said softly as he got off Taehyung's lap and handed Taehyung his icecream before following Namjoon. "Okay, first at all, I want that hoodie back", Namjoon said as he stopped walking. Yoongi nodded his head. "I know, I'll hand it to you back at school or even bring it to your house", Yoongi said softly.

"And I need you to do me a favor", Namjoon said as he took out his phone. "And why would I do that?", Yoongi asked, his eyebrows furrowing. Namjoon rolled his eyes as he took out his own phone and pressed his lips against Yoongi's lips as he took a picture. Yoongi's eyes widened as he pushed the male away. "Namjoon, are you insane?", Yoongi asked quietly.

Namjoon laughed softly. "Don't worry, that's all I needed", Namjoon said as he turned around on his heels. Yoongi frowned and also turned around, to walk back to his two boyfriends. His eyes widening once he saw Taehyung walking over, Jeongguk following Taehyung.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, placing a soft kiss against Yoongi's forehead. But Taehyung's hand gripped onto Namjoon's jacket, pulling the male down onto the ground. He spits down onto the male's face before throwing his fist to the male's stomach. Punching him hardly, his eyes glaring down at the male.

"Never come close to Yoongi again, or I actually kill you", Taehyung said, throwing one last fist to the male's stomach before turning around. Only getting a groan in response. His hands taking his boyfriend's hands as he pulled them with him. "Are you angry?", Yoongi asked quietly. "No, for sure not", Taehyung said as he squeezed Yoongi's hand.

"Now, let's go to my house and get dressed for the party", Taehyung said softly. Jeongguk smiled, nodding his head. "Who even was that guy?", He asked softly. "Namjoon, my old friend", Taehyung said as he placed a soft kiss against Jeongguk's head. "But it's nothing to worry about~", Taehyung said softly as he opened the front door of the mansion.

"Come in my two kittens~", Taehyung said softly while walking inside the mansion. He noticed his dad sitting onto the couch, Taehyung glanced at the two males before walking over to his dad. "Hello dad, could you maybe bring Jeongguk, Yoongi and me to a party?", Taehyung asked as he bowed to his dad.

"Man, Taehyung you are so formal nowadays", his dad said before nodding his head. "I'll bring you all to the party, but I'll pick you up at 1 am. Not later Taehyung, I don't want the parents of these males to get angry", his dad said.

Taehyung nodded his head. "They'll sleep here anyways, just let us get ready", Taehyung said as he ran up the stairs. Jeongguk and Yoongi following the male upstairs.

Making themself ready for a party, they wouldn't forget soon.