Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Seven - Hopeless

- Jax -

The last person I expected to be shooting the clubhouse roof at 2 in the morning is now sitting infront of me, covered in blood and looking worn down she is still the most beautiful woman i have ever set my eyes on, how did i get so lucky? "How are you even- just come upstairs actually," I say as I help her off the pool table, I raise my hand in the air and the music starts up again as well as everyone drinking and partying. We walk up the staircase and turn right towards my office, "Where's our baby puddin?" She asks looking up to me as she links her fingers with mine.

"In the office kitten, where else would he be?" I reply looking down at her, "And the dogs?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me "With Elijah, they haven't left his side since you've been in the hospital" I reply pushing the officer doors open. She spots the crib in the corner of the room and let's go of my hand taking off in its direction, I walk over to my chair and sit down again looking at the paperwork I was working on before my roof got assaulted.

"Puddin?" She calls out somewhat quietly as Elijah sleeps, "Mmhmm?" I hum looking up to her, my eyes follow hers and I smirk when I see what she's looking at. Why are there bullet holes all over this wall?" She asks slowly turning to me with her hands on her hips, "Unwanted visitors" I shrug leaning back in the chair, she doesn't say anything she just stares at me, "Rotters" I sigh, "Well, my son better not have been in here while this shit happened, and my husband better not have touched another woman while I wasn't here or there's going to be hell to pay".

I shake my head at her, "You can ask anyone here kitten, I've been locked up here the whole time besides eating and showering. Ask Blaze and Ice about how many bodies they have dragged out of here, Shelby and Betty come and take Elijah whenever they please and when they do the rotters come crawling in, and then they get dragged out" She smirks at me and nods her head, I watch as she tiptoes over the sleeping dogs next to Elijah's cot before skipping over to me.

She walks around my desk and sits herself infront of me on top of the paperwork I was dealing with "Sooo what's been happening?" She asks swinging her legs back and forth, "We haven't found anything on Annie, if I'm honest we haven't really been looking" I start off but she shrugs her shoulders "Her names angel, I cornered her in the hospital and she told me, oh and before I forget I need someone to go and pick up some people I ran into... behind the bowling ally... They might need a shovel or something" She smiles at me, I pull my phone out and shoot a text out to Ice and Blaze, they can get their pussy later.

"Now what else?" She asks as I put my phone down on the table next to her, "Poppy's gone" I mumble quietly hoping she doesn't hear me. She stares at me for a few seconds before she bursts out laughing "I'm sorry it sounded like you said Poppy's gone, Poppy's not gone, Wood wouldn't let her go" She says shaking her head, "Kitten, I'm serious. She left two days after the attack" I watch as the smile falls from her face and is immediately replaced with anger.

She jumps down from the desk and makes her way towards the office door, "Harley, don't he's not taking it well" I say getting up out of my seat and following her, she opens the door and storms down the hallway, unfortunately for Wood, she finds him before I can reach her. A rotter hangs off of him as they walk towards his room on the opposite side of the hallway, Harley runs after them grabbing a handful of the rotter's hair pulling her back towards the ground, the woman screams as she's yanked and pulled down the hallway towards the staircase by her hair.

Harley pushes her down the stairs before turning to face Wood, he looks at me and I shake my head, good luck buddy. "Where the fuck is she Wood?" Harley yells as she storms towards him, "Fucked if I know Harley" He shrugs as he takes a sip from the vodka bottle in his hand, "What the fuck do you mean you don't know? She has nowhere to go you fucker!" She yells pushing him against the wall, "Fuck off Harley" He says as he tries to shove himself away from her.