Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Nine - Congratulations

- Jax -

I got a call from Blade that the club has gone to shit, I could hear Harley yelling in the background of the phone call but couldn't make out what she was saying, I had to abandon Gunner with the twins no matter how hard he protested claiming that it was too hard to do it by himself which is bullshit because I've seen Shelby do it by herself and kick ass at doing it too.

I turn down into the street that the club is on and see it's like a ghost town which is unusual for this time of night, I pull up out front and jump off my bike leaving my helmet on the seat, the lights are turned off outside but I can see light underneath the doors and the soft sounds of music still playing. I get my gun out of my waistband and take the safety off before kicking in the doors, the atmospheres thick and there's a mixture of smoke and blood in the air.

I look to the bar and see Harley sitting on the bartop while leaning up against a beam, blood coats the exposed parts of her body like a second layer of skin, the last bit of a joint hangs out of her mouth as she softly sings along to the song 'Summer of '69' by Bryan Adams. She twiddles and twirls her pocket knife in her hands twisting the blade on one of her fingertips. I scan the room and see Shelby passed out in one of the booths and Blade tying some man up to a chair in the middle of the room, I begin to walk towards Harley stepping over the dead bodies that are scattered everywhere like confetti.

"What's going on kitten?" I ask as I approach her slipping my gun back into my waistband, her eyes snap up to mine and she smiles placing her knife down next to her. I walk inbetween her legs and move them so they're hanging next to my waist, she slides her hands up around the back of my neck, slightly tilts her head to the side and pouts before smiling widely showing me all of her teeth.

This is what I was waiting for, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, she's snapped. She grabs onto my shoulders and turns me around to face the person tied up in the chairs, Blade finishes tying him up and steps off to the side pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. Her arms hang over my shoulders and she begins to trace her fingers along my chest, "Puddin" She begins as she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Apparently this is my half brother, but I think he chose the wrong way to approach me. At first, I was going to let him go but he knows things he shouldn't and I don't fucking like that" She hums in my ear. She climbs off the bar and walks in front of me over to the man pulling up a chair infront of him, all I can think about is when that was me in his position in the pit in Mexico, he's in for a world of pain.

"Well, brother, now that my husbands here we can start this little introduction hmm?" The man looks up past Harley to me and smirks, "Ahhh this is the other psycho I've heard about" He grins looking back at Harley. I have no problems with people calling me a psycho because that's what I am, but I know Harley hates it, and I know she hates it, even more, when someone calls me one. She begins to laugh at him and the smirk falls off his face she stands up and moves directly infront of his face "IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING PSYCHO I AM KEEP FUCKING GOING" She screams.

She sits back down and crosses her arms over her chest, "Name" She barks staring him down. Nothing is more fucking attractive than seeing her like this watching and observing her in what she does best, it sets my insides on fire, he doesn't respond just stares at her. She laughs and shakes her head again, "Look, I took out most of your men. I wonder what the rest would do if I took out their leader and sent them his body parts bit by bit starting with his fucking dick".

"Lachlan," He says staring at her if it wasn't for the situation we are in I would have scooped the cunts eyes out for looking at her like that. "Why are you here?" This time he laughs, "I told you, I wanted to see if the rumours were true and they are. You're both fucking psychopaths" He grins while trying to lean in closer to her, one-second she's sitting upright and the next she's charged at him knocking his chair onto the floor.