Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Four - Take Him To The Pit

- Jax - 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Gunner comes charging into the house screaming at me, I pick up the bottle of whiskey and take a mouthful, he walks up to me and shoves me into the wall before swinging at me hitting me in the eye.

And I just sit there and take it, Why? Because i fucking deserve it. "FUCKING ANSWER ME" He screams again. I laugh and take another mouthful, he pulls out his knife and stabs me in the shoulder, he then grabs the bottle of whiskey out of my hand and pours it over the stab wound making me hiss in pain. "It was her fucking choice to run away like a bitch" I slur, I pull the rings out of my pocket and throw them at him, "Here give these to Shelby and marry her, watch her turn into a fucking bitch too" I spit.

He smashes the bottle against the wall and pushes the broken end up against my throat "do it" i taunt him, his fist connects with my temple and everything goes dark.

When I come too im tied up in the basement my head feels like a cement brick his hanging off of it, "You have got to be fucking kidding me" I mumble to myself, the lights flick on and I hiss at the sudden brightness. Once my vision comes back to me I'm met face to face with Gunner, Shark Eye's and Wood. "What is this a fucking sausage fest?" I groan, Shark Eye's slowly walks up to me crouching down to my eye level.

"I heard what you called my baby girl, I've also been told she has bruises on her from you. What did I tell you I'd do if you fucking hurt her" His voice was cold and emotionless, his pupils have taken up his iris's. "She trusted you the most out of everyone here, you knew how to hurt her and you used it to your advantage. And now, I'm going to fucking hurt you" He stands up and spits in my face.

"Prez or not, you hurt my princess and I'm going to fucking rip you limb from limb" His voice dripping in venom, "Do it," I say quietly, he straightens himself out more staring down at me like I'm scum, and he's right I fucking am scum. "Fucking do it" I roar, his first connects with jaw-breaking it instantly. "You don't fucking deserve her, and you don't fucking deserve that god damn child. Not until you pull your fucking head out of your ass, but I fucking pray she doesn't take you back, I pray she finds someone else to take her of her and your child".

His fist connects with the other side of my face, "Why the fuck did you do it?!" He screams I stay silent. I have no reason why I did, I have no excuse. I didn't even realise I had done anything wrong until she left, I blacked out and I hurt the only woman that loved me, all of me, he's right I don't deserve her. He swings again but this time hits my ribs, they crunch under the impact. "I FUCKING ASKED YOU A QUESTION" He screams again.

"I don't fucking know, I just wanted to protect her. She wouldn't fucking listen and I got angry and I fucking blacked out and I fucking ruined everything, I fucking hurt her and I fucking hate myself for it" My voice breaks, Gunner turns to Wood and tells him to go upstares he nods his head and leaves the room. Gunner and Shark Eyes pull up two chairs and sit down infront of me, "Tell me what the fuck happened, every fucking detail. And for every time you pause or stop to think I'm going to stab you" Gunner hisses out at me.

So I do, I tell them everything, Gunner still stabs me in the legs multiple times but I deserve it. "You are going to find out where she is, and you are going to bring her back home. You have a week, and you're lucky I fucking love her and care about her opinion or else you wouldn't be breathing anymore. We will help you find her, but it's up to you to get her back. You may be my pres but I told you once and I'll tell you again. She always comes first" Shark Eye's says as he stands up, he walks out the door without looking back.