Chapter Twenty-Three - Into You

** Thank you for the 600 reads x Also this chapter has a sexual content warning**

- Harley - 

"I want you, Jax, I want you to have all of me," I say softly against his lips, I look at him and he still seems so unsure of himself, for some big bad biker he really is a gentleman. I place my hands on his shoulders and push him so his now laying back on his bed, I shift my legs and position to get more comfortable before leaning over his face, "Stop fucking thinking Jax, I told you I want this" his hand cups my cheek softly and I lean into his touch.

The airs thick and hot both of us waiting for someone to make the first move, I start to panic, maybe this wasn't the best idea, maybe he doesn't want this, I go to get off of his lap but I'm quickly pulled back down and thrown onto my back, before I can register how I got here Jax pulls himself on top of me, my heart begins to beat fast suddenly feeling like its in my throat.

"If you want to stop at any time, you need to tell me kitten" my voice fails me and all I can do is slightly nod my head, I've never been this nervous before why now? He leans down to my lips as I bite my lower one trying to hold my shit together.

He crashes his lips onto mine instantly I open my mouth slightly allowing him to deepen the kiss, he takes full advantage of the situation and slides his tongue in, my nerves start to kick in when his hands begin to travel across my skin, my tattoos my scars my stretch marks, I have never felt so vulnerable before.

He pulls back and looks me in the eyes, "What's wrong kitten?" he frowns a little "N-nothing" I manage to mumble out he rolls his eyes at me "Tell me now or I'm stopping" I pout and let out a huff, "idontknowwhattodo" I mumble out again hoping he just leaves it at that, "Louder kitten" his voice a little more stern towards me, asshole. "I don't know what to do... I mean I don't really have any experience...I mean I do but-" I was cut off my Jax's finger over my mouth to stop my rambling, "I don't care, in fact, I like it more. But I need to know, did he ever make you cum?" My cheeks burn bright red as I look away from him to escape his eyes, he grabs ahold on my chin and moves my face back to face him, "Well?" He asks again, "No" I whisper looking at his facial expressions trying to read his thoughts.

He smirks and then laughs a little before pushing some loose hair behind my ear, "Well its both our lucky days then huh" he whispers against my neck before slowly trailing kisses down my body, his fingers roam to my back as he slowly undoes it taking his time to kiss almost every inch of my skin like hes savouring it, his hands slide over my skin leaving a trail of goosebumps behind it as he slides the straps over my shoulders before throwing it away, my breathing hitches when my top half is fully exposed to him.

He sits back as I move my hands to cover myself a little he growls and pins my hands over my head "Don't hide yourself away from me kitten, I was enjoying my view" my mouth goes dry and I nod my head "I'm sorry" I say quietly, he shakes his head before staring into my eyes once again, "Don't be sorry, but you need to know that I love every single inch of you everything you hate about yourself I love, and I'm going to show you it tonight. Do you trust me?" The last part caught me off guard, "Of course I do Jax" he smiles before leaving a small kiss on my lips, "Good, let me show you just how much you mean to me".

His lips go back to my neck gently tugging on my skin with his teeth, my breathing becomes rapid as he finds my sweet spot once again a long moan escapes my mouth and I can feel him smile against my skin, his body now between my legs I slide my legs around his hips as he pushes his body closer to mine, his hand reaches down to my ass grabbing a handful of it and squeezing it slightly my hips buckle and I feel his dick press against me, rock fucking solid, holy hell.