Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Four - Asshat

- Jax -

I pull up into the compound and park in my usual spot, after a 9-hour ride I've never been so excited to get off my bike and regain the feeling in my legs and ass. I kick the stand down and turn the bike off, Snake Eye's pulls up next to me and takes his helmet off "How long before the doors come flying off the hinges?" He asks looking over to me.

"No more than 5 more seconds," I say as I get off and lean against the body of the bike, and on cue to wooden doors swing open to reveal my kitten. "PUDDIN!" She yells as she runs towards me, she jumps into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist, I do my best not to crush her stomach while hugging her as hard as I can.

"I missed you," She says pulling back and cupping my cheeks, "I missed you too kitten" I reply smashing my lips against hers, I've waited a week for this, a week too fucking long. "Harley what did I say about running!" Betty yells from infront of us as Snake Eye's walks over to her engulfing her in a hug. "It's been so boring without you here" She pouts.

I go to reply but something catches my attention out of the corner of my eye, I turn my head to get a better look and see Gunner bound and gagged to a pole on the roof of the clubhouse "Kitten why is my VP ob the roof?" I question still staring at him. She looks where I'm looking and smiles "He lost pool" She shrugs turning back to me, "I want to take you out tonight," I say looking back at her. She raises an eyebrow at me and I start walking towards the clubhouse.

"Like with a sniper or on a date?" She asks slightly tilting her head to the side with a smirk on her lips, "A date, but a nice date. Not the arcade, not a ride to fuck in an abandoned field, a proper date" She smiles and kisses me softly "What time?"She asks as I sit her down on a stool at the bar, I look down at my watch "6, so in 2 hours" She slides off the seat and stretches out her body, "Perfect" She stands on her tiptoes and kisses my cheek before walking out the back doors towards our house.

I walk upstairs and go to the roof to free my VP, I walk over to him and flick out my pocket knife cutting the rope that had been tied to his hands and legs and removing the gag from his mouth. "How?" I ask squatting down to meet his eye level, "I got drunk last night and lost a game of pool to Harley, woke up here" He says looking around the area, "Why?" I ask tiling my head to the side "I thought I would win" He says hanging his head down.

"You're an idiot, all she does is play pool. Go have a shower you smell like shit" I say as I drop the ropes to the ground and stand up, we walk back inside Gunner goes to his bathroom and I go into my office. I get to my desk and sit down when my foot hits something under the table, "What the fuck?" I mumble to myself as I roll the chair back to look.

I find a few coloured plastic balls, like what you would see in a ball pit. I roll my chair forward again and get to work on the paperwork I'm most defiantly going to have to go over since Gunner did it. About 25 minutes later the idiot walks through the door and no longer smells like a mixture of alcohol, sweat and regret. "Want to explain why there are plastic ball pit balls under my desk?" I ask slightly looking up from the paperwork infront of me, "One of Harleys pranks" He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, all good then no need to worry" I smirk looking back down at the paper infront of me, he scoffs and sits down to the side of me, we sit in silence for another 40 minutes as I work through contracts, runs and drop-offs. "Is there any reason youre here?" I finally break the silence leaning back in my chair, "Can a bro not miss another bro?" He asks resting his hands at the back of his head while leaning on the couch.