Chapter Forty-Three - Never Tear Us Apart

Okay so I'm SUPER EXCITED about the new book I have written, I'm not sure when the first chapters will be posted but ill only start it once i have finished this. So let me introduce you to...

Falling For The Dio Della Morte Mafia

I will be posting small updates about when this book will be published towards the end of Psycho, but for now, enjoy the next chapter xx

- Harley -

2 months later

"When are they due home?" Shelby asks from behind me, "Next few hours I think" I say putting out my cigarette, "God it's been a long 20 days" Shelby exclaims as she begins to place beers in the fridges, "Tell me about, Jax humped me like a rabbit the week before they left, something along the lines of 'remember if you find someone else I'll kill them and kidnap you back', apparently Wood and Dino keeping an eye on us isn't enough for him to be certain I'm not going to run away with someone else" Shelby laughs and faces me, "And what if you just so happened to fall in love with Wood over here and run off into the sunset with him?".

We both laugh and turn our attention to Wood who's sitting at the bar sipping on a beer, "I don't even want to joke about it in case he finds out and kills me" He says while looking around for Jax like he's suddenly going to appear out of thin air, "Smart choice Woody" Shelby yell's out from over her shoulder. "Well, what now?" Shelby asks, I look at my phone and see we still have ages until they're back, "Wanna get drunk?" I ask and she nods her head.

"You turn the jukebox on and I'll get some whiskey, I jump over the bar and search through the bottles until I find a brand I like, I jump down and grab 2 glasses with ice. Shelby starts the music and I pour us drinks "Cheers!" We yell over the music and clink our glasses together before skulling it, "Another one?" I ask, "Oh hell yeah!".

Many songs later and a bottle of whiskey later and Shelby and I are shit faced, "Come dance with me Harley" Shelby cries out from on top of the bar while pouting her lip, "What song do you want?" I shout out to her, "Surprise me!" she yells back. I look through the songs and finally pick one, Never Tear Us Apart by INXS begins to blast throughout the speaker. Shelby holds out her hand for me to take, I grab it and she pulls me up onto the bar.

We were to dance and sing like idiots when the doors of the clubhouse swing open, my head basically snaps off to the door to see everyone standing there back from the ride, I jump down from the bar and jump into Jax's arms wrapping my legs around his waist, "Oohhh I've missed youuu" I coo to him pinching his cheeks, "Oh dads here too!" I shout over his shoulder when I see dad and Betty hugging each other, "Wait have you missed me?" I pull back and pout at him, "Yes kitten, of course, I've missed you" He replies while moving hair from out of my face, "Good".