Chapter Nine - Fighters Ready

** Just a quick little authors note. I just want to say a huge thank you for the 200 reads, I never expected anyone to read this so I'm a little shook, anyways enjoy babys x**

- Harley -

"Nice to meet you all, as you know I'm Harley, 23, and well, I just like to kill people if I'm being honest, don't really have any talents, well except for my pencil trick" I smile after I say it remembering what had happened not even 30 minutes ago, I hear the boys chuckle around the table too, I hear the big wooden doors swing open my eyes travel to who the person was and I soon as I saw him all I saw was red. My 'big brother' the same big brother that didn't protect me, that never came to rescue me, Matthew.. the smile on my face quickly drops.

"Harley this is Snake, Mat-" Jax is cut off by me jumping out of his lap slipping through his tight grip on my waist, I jump onto the large wooden table and charge Matthew knocking him down onto the floor, I don't know how long I've waited for this, to show him how much he hurt me, his baby sister, the one he left behind and forgot about. The rage inside of me consumes me whole as I start punching the fuck out of him, "You fucking asshole, how could you?! Fucking hell I thought you cared" I screamed, my voice cracking as the pain comes back like tidal waves. "Why didn't you look for me, why?!" I sob still hitting my brother's chest "Did I fucking mean nothing to you, why Matthew, fucking why?" Another sob escapes my mouth, I've never acted like this before if I don't stop I fear i might actually kill him.

He tightens his arms around me before picking both of us off of the floor, his grip tight around me as if he thinks I'll vanish out of his arms. "I'm sorry Harley, I'm so fucking sorry, I came back for you but you where gone, no one told me anything, I looked for you every day I promise did" My heart shatters as i hear his voice crack, and all seems slow around us, I look into his eyes I once thought id never see again, we made a promise to each other all those years back, he'd protect me and id protect him, only it was him that didn't hold up his end of the deal. Anger once comes over me again my inner demons scratching to get out, to spill blood, I have to get out of here before I do something I regret. 

"Well, you didn't fucking look hard enough you son of a bitch!" I push Matthew away and walk back towards Jax trying to calm my breathing down, trying to calm all the screaming in my head I put my hand into my waistband and touch the cool metal of my blade before flicking it open, I stand behind Jax's chair and slowly drag the blade across my lower back, I hold in a moan that almost escapes my mouth as a wave of pleasure flows over me.

Gunner looks around confused, "What the fucks going on here? It was like a scene from Jerry Springer" Matthew turns to the boys and sighs deeply, "That's my sister, the one I told you about" The room falls silent and all eyes turn to me, I hold back the tears that want to escape. Matthew sighs again, "My baby sister Harley Rose Blackwell", I clench my jaw and teeth when I hear him say my full name, I am no longer that person, never again, I will never be weak again.  "It's Harley to all of you, that bitch is gone, long gone," I say getting up and walking out of the room slamming the door behind me. 

I make my way outside and stand in the sun letting its warmth bask on my face, I quickly send a text to Shelby to tell her I'll be over later with my shit to move in, I slide my phone into my back pocket and face the sun again. My fingers twitching ready for a fight, ready for blood, I hear footsteps approaching me as they get closer my body tenses, I pull my blade out and turn around throwing it at whoever's trying to approach me, missing anything vital only hitting their arm. "God damn it Harlz, come here crazy" I hear Gunner say, I turn around and make my way towards him pulling my blade out of his arm as I walk past him back into the clubhouse. Once I enter all eyes are on me, I keep walking and make my way towards the basement. Gunner still hot on my tail, once I get down I stop in the middle of the room and so does the footsteps behind me.