Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Seven - We're Going Home

- Harley -

He's just standing there in the shower, totally oblivious to everything around him. I quietly close the door behind me and undress before walking into the shower with him, I wrap my arms around his torso and lean my head against his back "You're not going to gt very clean by just standing there" I say teasingly but he says nothing, he doesn't even move. I Fucked up bad.

I turn him around and pout, "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. If I had of known what Ricci was up to I would never have of done it, but he knew I have no control but it's no excuse" I say craning my neck up to look at him, "I love you Harley" His voice comes out in a whisper, "I love you too jax". 

I grab the loofa and body wash and I begin to clean his body, I've missed the way his skin felt against mine, I've never craved someone's touch so desperately. The water on the tiles beneath us becomes clear after a few minutes of washing his body, I grab the spare toothbrush and toothpaste and hand it to him, "Want me to do that too?" I ask smiling. "Nah I've got this kitten" He smiles back, I turn around and lather up the loofa again and begin to wash myself, he takes it from my hand and turns me around with the toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Can i?" I roll my eyes and smirk at him, "Stop asking and just do it you big Marshmellow" I say poking his chest, he carefully lifts up my arm and begins to gently scrub my body, he moves to the other arm before moving to my chest, he scrunches his eyebrows together while he focuses and I have to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing, fuck me he is the cutest human being I have ever seen. His hands move down to my bump and he stops hesitantly, I grab his hands and place it on my stomach before looking up to meet his gaze.

I pull the toothbrush out of his mouth and smash my lips onto his, I can't wait any longer, this is more torture for me than it is for him, fucking hell one minute this man can make me want to blow his brains out across the floor the next I want to fuck the life out of him. I wrap my arms around my neck and his move to my lower back holding me so I don't slip, the kiss is slow and soft, yet so full of power and emotion, nothing else was needed to be said, the kiss said everything that we couldn't.

We get out of the shower and I wrap a towel around my body, I walk out to the bedroom and find the change of clothes one of the maids left, a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. I grab my duffle bag and bring it into the bathroom with me, I put his clothes on the bench and dig through the bag, "What are you looking for?" He questions as he finishes brushing his teeth.

"I remember I accident shoved a pair of your jocks in here when I was rushing" I dig some more and find it, "Here you go" I smile at him. I find a pair of pyjama shorts and a singlet, about the only thing I find comfortable these days, I dry off and get changed. I look over to Jax who's struggling to put the shirt over his body, "What size is this? Fucking toddler?" He growls to himself, I laugh and hand him one of the shirts I stole from him when I packed my bag.

"You packed my shirt too?" He asks while putting it over his body, "That one was on purpose, I sleep in it" I say chewing on my bottom lip, he looks at me out of the corner of his eye and smirks, "Just teasing kitten" I roll my eyes and look back into my bag "Well I hope the pants fit because I don't think I have any of yours in here" He pulls his jocks on and then the pants, they fit but they're a little snug, but god damn he looks good in them, what is it about a man in grey sweatpants? No Harley keep yourself together.

"You look exhausted, why don't we spend the rest of the day in bed we can watch movies and nap," I say while making my way across the room, he smiles and nods his head "Sound's perfect". I close the blinds in the room before I climb onto the large bed and get myself under the covers, I watch as Jax comes out of the bathroom and instantly crawls into bed with me. I roll over and press the buzzer on the bedside table, I hate using this thing but Ricci insists I do, something about a pregnant woman shouldn't have to get out of bed once she's in it, idiot he's just as bad as Jax.