Chapter Thirty-Six - Forever Yours

** Theres a small sexual content warning for the paragraphs 5-10**

- Jax -

We have been back home for a week, since then it's been hard to let Harley out of my sight, ever since that night when I thought I had lost her I have this almost crippling fear that one day she will be gone, she is my person. "Prez" I hear Gunner yell out, my head snaps up to see Gunner standing infront of my office desk, "Shelby wants to have a 'girls' night with Harley, apparently Harleys and I BFF day wasn't good enough. Something about drinking and dancing or whatever anyways she wanted me to ask you" I raise an eyebrow at him, "And why couldn't she ask me?" I ask confused, "Because she thinks your scary and if you're going to throw someone out the window it should be me," he says quietly.

"And why would I throw someone out the window for asking a question?" I laugh while leaning back in my chair, "Because the past 4 people that have said something about Harley leaving your sight have ended up in the ER" he mumbles under his breath, I sigh and run my hands through my hair, "I just don't want to lose her" I say under my breath. I feel Gunner's hand slap my shoulder before wrapping one arm around my back, "I know brother but she's a killing machine, I think she can handle herself, she's a big girl now" he jokes at the end that earns a chuckle from me.

"Come on brother it will be good for them" I sigh again before rubbing my hands over my face, I pull my face back and look back over to Gunner "I guess your right, fine but if anything happens to my woman I'll throw everyone out the fucking window got it?" I snap and he nods while smirking, "God your whipped" he says before beginning to make his way out the door of my office, "Say's the one that asked a question for his 'wigglypoo'" I joke before I start laughing my ass off, he flips me off before walking out the door.

An hour later the doors swing open to my office and I'm met with an extremely happy Harley, "To what do I owe the pleasure kitten?" I ask as I watch her glide over to my lap, she sits down straddling me and begins to fumble around with my leather cut inbetween her fingers, a small smile graces her lips as she looks up to me through her long eyelashes. "I heard what you did, that was very nice of you" she nudges my chest slightly with her finger before laughing, "What I mean is thank you, I know you have been very... protective of me lately so I know it's hard for you, but I appreciate it" she smiles again before leaning in to kiss me, "Let me just show you how much I appreciate it" she says in a whisper against my lips.

I watch her as she makes her way over to the doors closing them shut and locking them before turning her attention back to me, I watch her as she slowly begins to walk back over to me, I take my time to study her as one by one  the pieces of her clothing begins to drop the ground, her natural beauty always blows me away. She doesn't need anything, not a damn thing.

The scars and stretch marks on her skin tell a story and I want to know every single one. They are her warrior scars it shows me that my woman is a damn fighter, she's lived through the pits of hell and back and she still stands here like the fucking goddess she is. She stops infront of me completely naked before she sits back down on my lap, "Now let me take care of you" she says in a seductive tone, she inches closer until her lips are on mine the kiss is full of passion and love, I glide my tongue over her bottom lip, she opens her mouth slightly allowing me full access.

She pulls back as slowly begins to leave a trail of kisses from the jaw to the bottom of my neck, she crawls off of my lap and begins to undo my belt and pants while licking her lips, she pulls them down and then pulls down my boxers before licking the tip of my cock. She glides her tongue down my shaft to the base and then back to the tip before wrapping her lips around the head, I let out a deep growl when I feel her mouth and tongue on my skin it's like velvet.