Pt 2, Chapter-Sixty - Wifey

- Jax -

"You look good like that" I hum as I walk into the hospital, Harley is standing there holding one of the babies, she turns around to me and smiles "I can't wait" She replies looking down to the small bundle in her arms, "Where're the others?" I ask looking around the room.

"Well Gunners still passed out, baby girl is getting her vitals checked, Shelby is getting stitched up and her vitals checked and baby boy's just had his vitals done so I stole him for a cuddle" She giggles, I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, I plant my head on her shoulder and look down to the baby in her arms.

"They got names yet?" I ask, "Shelby doesn't want to name them until Gunner's awake" I hum in response to her, "What happened out there?" She asks turning around to face me. I rub my hand on the back of my neck, "What we expected to happen, but today's a happy day, no need for bullshit" She gives me a stern look but doesn't say anything.

"I'll tell you when we get home, this isn't the place to talk about it" She nods her head. The door opens and Shelby is wheeled in and Betty is holding the second baby, Shelby moves to her bed and Harley walks over to her passing the child over. "I'll be back later okay? Betty is staying here and so are most of the men. I need to go and have a shower and a nap, Gunner should be up soon" She says looking over to his passed out body on a hospital bed on the other side of her room. Shelby nods her head and kisses her cheek, "Thank you Harlz, I love you" She says softly.

Harley smiles and cups one of Shelby's cheeks, "I love you too Little Red, now get some rest. You're going to need it" She stands up straight and gives Betty a hug next before walking over to my side, "Message me if you need anything from out of hospital, if you need something in the hospital ask one of the men outside the door" They both nod their heads at me and I nod mine back.

"Let's get you home mama," I say as I sling my arm around her shoulders, we walk down the hallway and enter the elevator. "So I guess this means we can fuck now," I say with a smirk, she rolls her eyes at me but laughs, "Is that all you think about?" She asks as the doors ding open. "Yeah basically" I reply as I smack her asscheek, we walk towards one of the SUV's and get in. "I can't believe the ambulance didn't arrive until after yous got back," She says putting her seatbelt on, "I can't believe you helped her birth 2 fucking babies".

"Well I wouldn't have done it if the fucking ambulance showed up on time" She says in a huff, I laugh and hold onto her hand across the gear stick I bring her knuckles to my lips and kiss them softly "Let's go home kitten". We drive in silence besides Harley's soft voice as she sings along to the radio, she hasn't let go of my hand so I haven't let go of her's until she squeals and almost makes me drive off the fucking road.

"Jesus kitten what the fuck, I almost crashed" I exclaim looking over to her. "Baby wants McDonald's," she says with a pout while rubbing her stomach, "Are you sure it's the baby that wants it?" I question looking back to the road, "Yes it's the fucking baby" She mumbles under her breath I bite my cheek so I don't laugh at her, so fucking adorable.

We go through the drive-through and Harley orders almost every single item on the menu, "You sure there's only one in there?" I ask as I pull out of the driveway and back onto the road, "Fucking better be" She replies muffled with a mouthful of food.

We pull into the compound and park infront of the clubhouse, "Blade grab Shiv and take all this into the house" I say throwing the car keys over to them, "Don't steal any of my nugget's you fuck" Harley yells to Blade as she gets out of the car, "Wouldn't dream of it queen Harley" He replies shooing her away and over to me.