Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-One - Caveman

**10 weeks later (I know but I'm not writing through a whole damn pregnancy) Harleys now around 30 weeks**

- Harley -

"How long have we been here?" I ask looking over to Jax, "About 20 minutes" He says looking down at his watch. "I have shit to do, we can do it another day," I reply sitting up, "You can torture your victims later, for now, let's do this" He says gently pushing me back onto my back. The door opens and the doctor finally walks in, "Good afternoon you two, how you are feeling Harley?" He asks as he makes his way over to me.

"I'm bored" I reply, Jax gives me a look to shut up but I just smile at him. "I understand that. I'm sorry for the wait. Someone didn't fill in that you had an appointment today, it has to be one of those idiot's at the front desk" The doctor says as he slips on a pair of gloves "Alright are you ready to find out the gender?" He asks looking between Jax and I.

"I think so" I say watching him set up the ultrasound machine, Jax sits on the foot of the bed and takes my hand into his, he knows I've been trying to avoid this appointment for as long as possible, I don't know how I'm going to feel if it's another girl. The doctor nods his head and puts the cool gel onto my stomach, "We will start with the measurements and the heartbeat and then we will look for the gender alright?".

We both watch in awe at the ultrasound screen, as we see it's little heart fluttering perfectly, all fingers and all toes to thank the Lord. "Baby's growing a tiny bit slower than what's normal but there's nothing to be stressed about yet, I want to keep an eye on it tho, I'll get you another appointment for next week to see if there's a change or not and if there inst we might have to start looking at alternatives" I slowly nod my head, I don't really understand what he's going on about but I'll be sure to ask Shelby or Betty when I get back.

"Alright and now for the gender" He says as he squints at the screen, my hands begin to sweat like crazy, I chew on my bottom lip. Jax is looking at me so I look at him, I can't bring myself to look at the screen. "It's a baby boy" He says looking at the screen, I sigh and laugh in relief I don't have to face my fears yet. "Are you sure?" Jax asks his eye's as wide as a saucer's, "I didn't go to medical school to not be sure" He says turning around and smiling at us.

"Congratulations on the boy, Mr and Mrs Jones. I'll get my assistant to contact you in the next 2 days to book another appointment, apart from that let me print out some pictures and you're free to go" He smiles once again and walks out of the room. Jax crawls on top of me supporting a wide grin, "A boy" He says against my lips. His hand begins to travel up the side of my body until he reaches the back of my neck, "A fucking boy" I say smiling against his.

Everyone has been putting bets on at the clubhouse, the gender, the date even the fucking time. I know most of them are plotting against me so they can take the cash prize, I caught Shelby trying to snoop through my doctor's notes to find out my due date.

"Gunners going to piss his pants when he finds out hes right," Jax says leaning in slightly to kiss me, "Oh my god I'm so sorry," A voice says from the door, Jax's head snaps to the male nurse standing in the doorway looking at us wide-eyed. "Eye's off my wife" He growls, I laugh and push his chest away so I can sit up. "No I'm sorry, someone doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself," I say getting off the table and pulling my shirt over my bare stomach.

"Dr Winston asked me to give you these," He says nervously holding out the printed out photos from the ultrasound, "Thanks" Jax replies taking them from his hand. The nurse basically runs away and I turn around to a smirking Jax, "God you can be an asshole sometimes" I say shaking my head. He scoops me up and carries me out of the building bridal style to the SUV, "Not my fault the pin dick is scared of everything" He replies smirking as he sits me in the passenger seat.