You will never be satisfied

Texting:

Alexander:

Angelica, what's wrong with me?

Angelica:

What?

Alexander:

What am I doing wrong. I want to be with you and I know you do too.

Angelica:

You know I could never do that to Eliza. Family always matters the most.

Alexander:

Family matters more than your happiness?

Angelica:

What if I'm not happy? You've said the same things to so many girls before me. Why am I different? You will never be satisfied. Not with Eliza, not with me, not with anyone.

Alexander:

Angelica, life is for living. Make the most of it. So what if things aren't certain. Have the fun in the moment. We have a connection and you can't deny it.

Angelica:

You just don't understand, do you? Eliza matters more. Her happiness is more important than mine. No matter what I want to do, I can't do it. Anyway, I bet I'm just a game to you. A project to keep you occupied. How can you say you love me? You don't even know me.

Alexander:

You seriously just think of me as a player?

Angelica:

Everyone does. You're the player of Yorktown High!

Alexander:

Angelica, I've never felt the way I do before. I'm never satisfied. But neither are you. We complete each other.

Angelica:

How many times have you used that line? Thousands, I bet! I'm not special! I'm exactly like every other girl who fell for your stupid charms! Don't waste your "love" on me, because I don't want it! I don't need it. I don't deserve it. You're just another boy and that's all you are to me. Leave me alone!

Alexander:

Do you really mean that?

Angelica:

LEAVE ME ALONE!

(No longer texting)

And he is. Alexander hasn't tried to talk to me in a week. It hurts. It stings so much because deep down I know I love him. I want to deny it but I fall right into his eyes. My heart burns when I walk away from him. I cry when I think of him. How can I do this to Eliza? Fall in love with her ex. Nice going Angelica! He was right, you will never be satisfied.