I don't deserve it

The_duck_gurl speaking. I'm just gonna say, I'm not trying to attack people who like geography. Geography is cool, yeah. I'm being weird. Sorry. Back to the chapter. :)

Alexander is all I can think about. I hate how I close my eyes and there he is in my mind. Love really is a trap. You can't escape it. Why him? Out of half the world's population.

"Angelica? The bell rang a minute ago." Mrs Lovett says from her desk.

I jump. I was thinking, and the class is now empty other than Mrs Lovett and me.

Thankfully, Alexander didn't wait for me.

"Oh, sorry." I murmur, grabbing my bag and pushing away from the table.

"No, wait!" She leans against her desk, sipping a mug of coffee. "What's up? Why the lack of enthusiasm today?"

I brush my hair away from my face, shaking my head.

"Really... I'm fine."

She points out her finger. "Angelica, you're a bad liar."

Huh. Yeah.

I sigh again. "Mrs, you wouldn't care. It's not your problem."

"If I wouldn't care, why would I ask? Go on, tell me. I'm your teacher, so not only do I teach you but I help you out."

"But I have a class to get to...."

"What class?"

What? Why does she care?

"Uhmm.... Geography."

"Oh, skip it. Geography is boring" She grins.

This is why Mrs Lovett is my favourite teacher. You know, there's always that teacher at your school who is just effortlessly cool and interesting. That's Mrs Lovett. Unlike my maths teacher....

"Well, there's this guy. This guy dated my sister. But this guy says he loves me."

"Well, how do you feel about him?"

I pause. Well, I don't know. You tell me, Angelica!

How do I feel? I love him, but do I?

I could never do that to Eliza. That's for sure.

Alexander has kissed so many girls, do I even matter?

Am I just some game to him? I mean, that was my first kiss. (John DOESN'T COUNT)

So do you love him, Angelica? Do you?

"I- I don't know..."

"Well, when the time comes, you'll know. Love is a strange thing, sometimes it sweeps you out from under your feet and destroys you. Sometimes you're on cloud-nine and flying higher than the clouds. You seem pretty selfless to me, Angelica. So just remember, family is important but nothing is more important than you. I'm always here to talk to."

"Thanks for the advice."

"Any time."

She waves and I walk out of the class.

What  Mrs Lovett said is bothering me. How can I be more important than anyone else? My family is everything to me. Besides, I don't deserve love. I don't deserve anything...

How to break a heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें