I can't believe....

**Swear warning**

Alexander is over in the corner of the room. And so is Maria. And they're kissing. Passionately. And I'm storming over. Furious.
That dick dares play my sister....
I grab another of those cups just to let him know exactly what I think.
"Alexander FUCKING Hamilton! What do you think you're doing?"
They break away from each other and Alexander's gaze mocks my outfit
I realise how underdressed I am. But I don't care. "Alexander! I KNEW YOU WERE JUST THAT KIND OF GUY! You disgust me!"
He waits for me to stop yelling. "Oh shut up! You sound like a dog. Besides, why do you care?"
"Because my sister loves and trusts you and this is what you do to her?!"
Maria sidles up to me. "Sorry babe, but that's just how it is!" She slurrs.
She's really drunk, swaying on her stilettos. Alexander though, looks completely sharp.
"Wow, Angelica! You look kind of hot tonight."
I'm outraged. "WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT TO MY SISTER?!"
And I chuck my cup right in his face. He deserves it. The crowd has all turned to see what's happening, but I grab another drink and stalk through them. Where's Peggy. We need to go. Really.
I eventually find her and grab her wrist. "Peggy... We NEED to go!"
She's swaying. Peggy's drunk. "Oh come on Angelica! Why sooo uptight! Just let loose. Be an animal. Be a tiger. Raawwr!"
I'm never gonna get as drunk as her.

Twenty minutes later, I wish that was true. Me, Peggy and Maria are dancing about on the dancefloor. Maybe that apple juice wasn't apple juice.
Peggy flails her arms wildly. "Woooooo!"
Me and Peggy start to twerk.
"Twerk, twerk... ANGELICA! Twerk, twerk... MARIA! And Peggy!" We sing.
And then someone yanks me and Peggy off the dancefloor. I turn to see Alexander and I want to slap him.
He raises his eyebrows. "I didn't think the responsible, respectable Schuyler sisters would get so drunk."
"I'm nooooot drunk! I had apple juuuuice and nothing else!"
Alexander smirks. "I'll take your word for it...."
I glare at him and grab Peggy's arm. "We're goinggg..."
Alexander laughs. "No you're not."
Peggy crosses her arms. "Yoou can't tell uuus what to do!"
"Your car's broken down and Angelica is "sober."
"Ha ha. Laughing SO HARD!!"
And then I trip over and fall flat on my face. Yeah, that stuff officially wasn't apple juice.

Ten minutes later, John Laurens, Lafayette, Hercules, Peggy and I are all crowded in the back of a car with Alexander, the only person not completely drunk, driving. I'll admit, I (and everyone else) might have drank too much. This isn't me. I follow rules. I try. I'm boring bossy bitch sarcastic rule-following Angelica.
I can't believe I'm sitting in the same car as Hercules, the sister snogger.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm sitting in the same car as Alexander, the sister player.

Was this a good chapter? I'm not really sure how good this is. I hope u like this.
The_duck_gurl