12.5. Other rooms

Hi guys^^

I just wanna let you guys know what happens to other female prisoners while Bethany is being annoyed by Stephen.

And I still can't believe this story placed one in yandere male. I was really happy though. /it's number two now lmao/

Thanks for reading, voting and adding to your reading list /to those who did/

Love ya.
________________________

[135]-th cell.

As usual today was a really hot day. Since there's no such thing as air conditioner in the one of the most dangerous prison Sarah and Harley were boiling.

Harley being Harley, she already threw away all of her clothes expect from her underwear. Unlike her Sarah was a bit patient and stayed with her pants and T-shirt but joined her anyway.

"Oh holy shit. This freaking place is planning to kill my ass by burning me to death!!" Harley cursed under her breath only to get smacked by Sarah on her head. She does it whenever Harley curses like an old sister Harley never had.

Sarah only curses when she's angry so Harley couldn't get her revenge since hitting Sarah when she's angry is same as committing suicide.

"No wonder they didn't let us get out of here today" Sarah sighed like she didn't hit someone harshly few moments ago. Harley was getting used to it and compared to the time she first met Sarah, her cursing habit lessened obviously.

"Ugh, it sucks. This room is so small. Imagine 5 womans being in a small room like this... thank goodness there's only two of us". Harley said scratching her head to ease the pain.

"You're right. But it'd be nice if Bethany was with us. I wanna see what her expressionless face will show in this heat" Sarah chuckled. To someone who met her few days ago, she really does treasure that girl. She reminds her of her little sister who she'll never get to see again.

"Yeah. Come to think about it she's weird. I'm really close to calling her a doll whenever I see her. I mean, she has that lifeless look in her eyes with that curious face. It's so mismatching and kinda annoys me.." Harley seems to understand the point but couldn't find the right words to describe it which Sarah helped.

"Like she has never stepped outside, right?"

"Yeah, that's it! Ha ha that was what I was trying to tell" Harley announced proudly with an awkward smile.

"I can tell that just from the way she was staring at sewing machine when she first came here. She looks like she has no idea what that was. Poor girl, I wonder what kind of environment she had before"

"Haaah...you seems to really care about that girl. Do you have any siblings like her?"

Those words remind her of her cute four siblings, smiling happily while ate. She can still hear their laughters whenever she close her eyes. Sarah clenched her fists really tightly until her knuckles turn white.

"I had. But not anymore"

"Oh, I'm sorry" Harley said after noticing the sadness in her eyes. Then she decided to change the topics.

***
136th cell

There's five people in this room and they were so lively unlike other two from next door. It's because they managed to sneak cards to play.

"HAHA, full house asshole!" The one brunette girl said happily as if she had won already.

"Oh I'm sorry but looks like it's my victory again" the other Asian girl said before she showed her hand. She has the biggest card in this game so it was her win.

"That's cheating. She won four times in a row. How is that possible!" Other one muttered. On the other hand that Asian girl seems to decided to quit and laid down on the corner of her room. It was a boring battle.

"I wanna play with someone more exciting. Such as that colorful haired girl from next door.." she mumbled, loud enough to others hear her words. The rumors said that girl got in here because she won so many times in casino and destroyed so many gamblers' life. People say she never lost to anyone before.

"Hey Anna, do you think she's that good player?" The other one said from the Asian girl now known as Anna. The girl nodded with a smirk.

"There's only four capable players in this place. That colorful haired girl, the other one from ED and that other calm one.. as expected there's so many interesting people here" she explained excitedly.

"Then who is the fourth one?" The brunette girl from earlier asked curiously. Anna seems to realize the fourth face in her eyes and wide grin appeared on her face.

'That's a secret~"