1. Friend?

The sun.

Everyone can see it whenever they want. But from now on, a girl named Bethany can't see it when she wants anymore.

Because she's a prisoner now.

Since there wasn't anyone to protect her judges convicted her of a felony for 20 years. She's only 19 years old and only her, few cops and judges know about what she did to get into prison. But even if she has to enter that place it wasn't as bad as her so called home.

In a world where everything is filled with crimes and murders prison felt safer than outside world to her.

Mafias are having a war with governments. Everything outside is messy but she heard cops successfully captured mafia's boss. It sounds unbelievable because they can do nothing to those higher ups. But they're still free enough to capture a girl like Bethany.

Instead of transferring into woman's prison, she'll be staying at "extremely dangerous!!" quarter. In that place everything is strict and everyone stays in separate rooms.

As she entered through some huge double gate there was other male prisoners 'playing' outside. Everyone is allowed to get out one hour on every Wednesday. And today is that day.

"Look, that girl is transferring to the 'ED' /extremely dangerous/ quarter" one of the whispered as the whole crowd of people's attention directed towards Bethany.

"No way! A pretty girl like that is transferring to the same place as that monster from earlier?!" Other guy gasped. Everyone including the cops guarding Bethany agreed to that guy.

If you look closer she's really pretty and innocent looking girl with a slightly short bangs. Her hair is pitch black, totally opposite from her white skin which makes her more beautiful. Her eyes were invisible due to her long bangs.

There was so many prisoners. Most of them were scary and ugly. But from the looks of the girl she doesn't mind it at all.

"Everyone disperse! From next Wednesday you guys will get to know each other very well" the female cop yelled loudly, obviously mocking her. Since everyone is supposed to be outside something like rape won't happen but she means they can actually test her true power.

"What're you looking at! Get going" the female cop now yelled towards Bethany, who is busy staring towards the golden sun which she won't see for a while. Till next week actually.

They entered the huge building and walked a lot. It was such a long and tiring walk. They entered few doors, passed so many hallways, went downstairs and passed hallways again until they saw few letters on the yellow board next to the light that's barely brightening the hallway.

On the board there was a [EXTREMELY DANGEROUS] on it. Without hesitation they passed through that board and walked continuesly while passing so many doors.

It was a truly frightening sight since some of them were yelling like a mad man while others were blabbering about how they'll try to test her on next Wednesday. She doesn't know why but looks like they didn't go out today for some reason.

At the end of the corridor cops opened one room which is now her place for whole twenty years. The huge locks on the door clicked once again after she entered.

She looked around and there was dirt everywhere. Furthermore there was even a spider and mouses.

"Well, looks like I'm not alone" she chuckled to herself softly and sat on the mattress which is covered in dust. It was really cold place even though it's summer outside. They didn't even gave her a blanket to survive.

In a room where there's no window it's hard to know what time it is. But fortunately it seems like there wasn't anyone outside beforehand which means walls are plain without any scratches or painting. Most of the people do that to stop themselves from getting bored. She decided to draw one streak a day. Plus she gets to know time when food arrives.

"What's your name?"

A sudden voice startled her causing her to flinch in surprise and search for the owner of that unknown male voice. But of course no one was visible. For a moment she thought it's a ghost or she's going insane but all her thoughts vanished when she saw a small space in the wall.

"I'm Bethany. And you?" She asked back. It took a few moments to get response but the owner of that voice answered.

"You can call me Justin. So...What did you do to come here?"

"Umm, let's just say I did something terrible which I don't wanna talk about" she avoided answering the question.

"People are saying you're the most younger and third female prisoner staying in ED. Damn, if I was few years younger than you I would've been in history books" he chuckled. She didn't know about herself becoming part of history or something but it wasn't something to be proud of.

Her children won't like it, if she'll ever give birth to a child. Anyway her new neighbor was really weird. She never heard someone named Justin in underworld. And from the way he talks he was definitely pretending to be nice.

As long as she doesn't get too close to him it won't harm her anyway and it's still boring to spend her lifetime in prison all by herself. That's why she continued their conversation despite being an antisocial person.

But she never thought she'll regret her decision so bad.