eighteen²: written in the stars*

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 

I SUGGEST YOU JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE 

—•

TG

Jeongguk and Taehyung were cuddled up in their most comfortable pyjamas on the couch with the fake fireplace burning and a clear view of the night sky, able to see some stars out as it was so late and most lights were turned off. They were catching up on 7 years worth of talk without all the weird tension this time. Taehyung even made the two a cup of hot chocolate with they both abandoned quickly as they're much rather hold each other in their arms. 

They talked about everything and anything, not leaving out any details as they had all the time in the world. They no longer had to rush to talk in the fear of having to hang up soon nor did they have to worry about the other's sleep schedule. They both talked freely but there was one thing that kept irking in Jeongguk's mind that he just had to know.

"Okay, be honest. There has to have been hookups or one night-stands or something in your past seven years," Jeongguk said recalling their conversation in the car about non-serious relationships.

Taehyung hummed with a knowing smile as he contemplated his choices on wether he should tell the man or not. "Okay, fine," he admitted. "There was these two times."

"I knew it!" Jeongguk exclaimed, more excited than he should be. He shouldn't be excited at all to begin with. "Who were they? The same person? Guy or girl?"

"Do you actually want to know?" Taehyung asked followed by chuckle but Jeongguk only nodded. Taehyung shrugged and answered.

"It was maybe 3 or 4 years after us. I was shooting this Calvin Klein ad and there was this other model. We were having very intimate shoot with a bunch of other guys that day. So there we both were in the the change room alone, both in our briefs, with very visible boners, we decided to just relieve ourselves together. He initiated it though. Yeah... we haven't been able to look each other in the eye after that."

Jeongguk could only laugh at Taehyung recounting the memory, watching his face visibly cringe. "Then the other?" Jeongguk asked, still curious.

"How about we just end it there?"

Jeongguk shook his head, now feeling the need to be even more persistent. Taehyung sighed. "Two years ago. Jimin. We both got drunk out of our minds. He was going through a terrible break up and I kept thinking of you so we were both getting kind of emotional. One thing led to another I guess. It just happened."

"Mm, I always thought you and Jimin were too close to be friends," Jeongguk said and shook his head slowly, looking as if he was a disappointed parent.

"Oh, it's nothing like that! It was that one time and we both had no clue what happened that night. Just woke up naked in his bed with a sore ass. Never talked about it again."

Jeongguk and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. "I thought you didn't enjoy bottoming whenever we tried it!"

"I never said I didn't enjoy it, you just convinced yourself that 'cause I said I prefer topping," Taehyung corrected.

"Who topped with the model?"

"Uh, I did. Okay, um, how about we change the subject now?"

Jeongguk nodded, now the jealousy actually stirring up. He slept with countless of men in the years yet Jeongguk couldn't help but feel inferior to these two men of Taehyung past and technically one of the two was still in his present.

"How were they?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung knew the conversation was far from over.

"What?" Taehyung asked, shocked with a brow raised.