Yoongi arches an eyebrow at that and starts fiddling on his phone

Yoongi arches an eyebrow at that and starts fiddling on his phone. His need for information seems to be a strange thing to be attracted to, but for some reason that is exactly how I am feeling. "You are partially right, Daisy. The female lays her unfertilized eggs in the male pouch, and the male fertilizes them. After that they incubate in the pouch."

"They take all the fun out of the process." Hobi groans and begins to walk away from the tanks. All of their faces went from highly impressed to pretty much disinterested with that educational comment. Their very male thoughts won't deter me from still finding seahorses interesting though.

I am unable to keep myself from outwardly squealing when we come across the next part of the exhibit. "Oh my god! They have penguins!" While I can't keep myself from outwardly gushing out my excitement, I am pleased that I have been able to muffle the sound of my voice a bit.

I don't know how many species of penguins there are off the top of my head. But, I do know of at least three and the zoo only has two. Once, again not surprised since they are a lower scale zoo. On the plus side both of the kinds they have are my known favorites. (Rock Hopper penguins, while still sort of cute I find a bit strange looking honestly.)

The Gentoo Penguins are currently being fed, and I coo in delight as I watch them toddle over to the zookeeper taking care of them. She either heard my excitement through the glass or sensed it, because she turns and smiles at me through the pane before going back to her task. The most recent one fed turns back towards the glass, and I swear he looks right at me.

Tae wraps his arms around my waist from behind

Tae wraps his arms around my waist from behind. His chin resting on my shoulder. I don't have to turn to see his wideset grin. I honestly can feel it rising on his face.

Once the zookeeper is done feeding the Gentoo penguins Tae and I pivot together to turn to the other glassed in tank on the opposite side of the hallway. I'm pleasantly surprised that she goes into that one next. The Emperor Penguins seem to proudly parade over to her, and while I don't get the same impression with one of them as I did with the Gentoo. I am still in awe of how majestic the royal penguins seem to be. "Is it weird to say that they actually look as royal as their name suggests?"