𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 (𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣) (𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝)

There may be a lemon part in this special so be prepared if you suddenly start reading the lemon part. Also, this story will have a sad flashback starting the whole part off. Let's get started!

༺Flashback༻
༺Your P.O.V༻

I just graduated from U.A just a few days and I've been taking on little assignments here and there for my mentor, Mt. Lady. She didn't want me taking on huge tasks quite yet so she gave me little assignments to handle. For example, robberies, stopping people from jumping off tall buildings because she thought I was very convincing and I had strong determination to save people's lives. That's what made me a good hero.
I was on break when Mt. Lady came in with the widest smile I've seen since well since FOREVER! She ran to me and sat next to me.

"Guess what (y/n)?!" Mt. Lady beamed.

"What is it Mt. Lady?" I look at her with a confused expression.

"A huge agency in the U.S.A just gave me news that they've admired your strength and courage here in Japan and they want you to go work for them!" Mt. Lady cheered which made you very surprised.

"Wait-really?!" I smiled and jumped out of my seat.

"Yes! They have already payed for your plane tickets so you're all set!" Mt. Lady smiled.

"Okay. But what about Red Riot?" I say thinking of my lover, Kirishima.

"He is going to have to stay here because they only payed for one plane ticket." Mt. Lady sighed sadly.

"Oh. . ." I sit back down in my chair and look at the floor.

How will I tell him this. He'll be heartbroken which will cause my heart to break because we've been together every since our first year of U.A. Now, we'll either have to break up or just have a long distance relationship which is something I don't want to go through. I think to myself and Mt. Lady lifts my chin so I'm looking at her.

"I'm pretty sure he'll understand. You guys have been very close since high school. Inseparable even." Mt. Lady said with a sad smile.

"Yeah. . .I guess you're right. . .Mt. Lady, can I tell something no one else knows?" I ask her.

"Sure. What is it?" Mt. Lady answered.

"Me and Red Riot are something more than just friends, we're. . ." My voice trailed off mid-sentence.

"You're a couple?" Mt. Lady finished my sentence making me look at her, surprised.

"How did you know?" I ask her in complete shock.

"It is quite obvious (y/n), by that I mean, VERY obvious." Mt. Lady chuckles making you look away embarrassed, "I know it'll be hard breaking the news to him but this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to show the world what you're made of."

I knew Mt. Lady had a point but I just couldn't help but picture Kirishima's face when I tell him that I'm going to the U.S.A and he can't come with me. Then something hit me.

"How long will I be gone for? Did they say?" I ask her.

"They said about 3 years." Mt. Lady responded.

"3 years?!" I shout as my eyes widen then I start crying.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit." Mt. Lady sighed and left the room, closing the door.

I bring out my phone and pull up Kirishima's contact and start texting him.

❤🦈Sharky🦈❤
+81(***) ***-****