ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

A Few Years Later

The jet lands and you wake up due to the sudden stop in movement.

"Are we here?" You ask groggily.

"Yes. We are here angel." Todoroki smiled at you and you feel a sudden jolt of excitement in you.

"Yay!" You cheer and once the jet door opens, you jump out and run around the yard that the jet landed. Todoroki got into a car and drove it out of the jet and drove next to you.

"Come on. Let's take a drive around our home country. Shall we?" Todoroki smiled and you nodded and got into the car and Todoroki drove you into the city.

You pull out your phone and dialed Mina's phone number and she immediately picked up.

"(y/n)-chan! Are you back in Japan already?!" She said in her cheerful voice.

"Yup! Is everything ready for the slumber party!?" You smiled to yourself.

"Yes! Thank goodness everyone could come!" Mina said.

"Really?! Everyone!?" You smiled wider.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mina squealed.

"Yes! What time do you want me to be over?" You asked.

"5:45pm. I'll send you my address." Mina responded.

"Okay then. See you then Mina-chan!" You smile wider.

"Yeah. See you later (y/n)-chan!" Mina said and hung up. You put your phone away and wear a huge smile on your face.

"You seem happy." Todoroki smiles and parks in a café parking lot and got out and same with you. You both head inside and find a table and start talking. Then someone said something that caught your attention.

"Did you hear that the number one hero, Deku, saved someone from killing themselves?" A person says as they talk to a friend or family member.

"Yes! He is so cool, I also hear rumors that he is looking for a girl that left three years ago, with Endeavour and his son." The other person says.

Your eyes widen in shock. You run to the people. They look at you confused.

"Do you know where Deku is now?" You say eagar to know.

"When he isn't saving people, he is usually at his agency." The first person responds.

"Can you give me an address?" You ask eagarly.

"Mhm. Do you have a paper and pen I could use?" The first person said. And you pulled out paper and pen from your purse. The person quickly wrote it down and handed it to you.

"Thank you! Thank you!" You smile and go to Todoroki, "I need to do something real quick. Please wait here."

"Okay?" Todoroki tilted his head in confusion and you run out of the café and continue to running and after a few minutes, you arrive at the address and run to the front door but you're stopped by security.

"Please let me through!" You beg.

"I'm afraid we can't to that ma'am unless you have an appointment with Deku." One of the security said.