Chapter Eighteen

I'm back with another part. Now, yes, I'm going to skip ahead so that I won't bore you to death. I want to thank you all for supporting me while I've been writing this story. Let's get going.

Your P.O.V

Today was the day the villains were going to fulfill their plan of stealing the Pink Star Diamond from the masquerade ball. Midoriya has been planning this for a while now and I'm pretty sure he knows every single tiny step to making this plan successful. I hope his plan doesn't go as planned. I sit on my bed, looking at the ceiling. A few minutes later, Toga runs into my room startling me. I glare at her but she just smiles. She sets something on my dresser in the room.

"Midoriya-Kun got a dress for the masquerade tonight (Y/N)-chan! Would you like to try it on?" Toga jumped up and down.

"I'm pretty sure it fits me Toga. After all, Midoriya does know my size." I cringed saying that but it was true.

"That is true! Well, toodles!" Toga skipped out of the room and closed the door.

Did she just say 'toodles'? I think to myself raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Well, I should get ready. The masquerade is in about 2 hours and I need to do my hair and makeup."

I grab the dress that Toga sat on the dresser and got out the clothes I was currently wearing and put on a strapless bra then put on the dress which hugs my figure perfectly.

As I look at myself in the full-length mirror in the corner of my room. This isn't at all me. I sigh and sit on my bed.

Midoriya comes in a moment later and freezes when he sees me. He approaches me slowly and lifts my chin to his face.

"You look gorgeous my princess." He whispers and I can feel my face heat up slowly.

"You don't look bad yourself Master." I smile at him.

"Why thank you." Midoriya says and sits down on a velvet chair near my bed, "Come sit on my lap, Mon Amour."

"You speak French now. How nice is that?" I smile and walk over to him and sit on his lap.

It is like I am not afraid of him anymore. He doesn't give me a bad vibe when he touches me. I look at the floor and then at Midoriya who was beet red. I giggle a bit at his expression.

"Why are you laughing?" Midoriya asks cluelessly.

"You're beet red Master." I continue laughing.

"shut up," Midoriya demands sounding even more flustered.

"No." I shake my head and continue laughing.

"Yes." Midoriya nods his head.

"No," I repeat, laughing even more.

"Then I will make you shut up," Midoriya smirked and picked me up then threw me on the bed and got on top of me. My face heated up and I stopped laughing, "Good girl. Now be good for daddy."

"Wha-" I was cut off by Midoriya slamming his lips against mine. I fell into shock but later melted into the kiss. I heard the door open and saw Dabi and my breath caught in my throat.

"Midori-What in the hell are you doing?" Dabi asked, irritation filling his deep voice.

"Nothing Dabi..." Midoriya gets off of me and looks at Dabi, "What do you need Dabi?"

"I just wanted to say that we should get going early so we can get to the ball on time," Dabi said and stood straight.

"Thank you for letting us know now go," Midoriya mumbled.

"Yes, Midoriya." Dabi left the room with a slam of the door.

"What a cheery person he is..." I roll my eyes as I say sarcastically.

"We will finish this after our plan has been fulfilled. Okay?" He looks at me with a devilish smirk.

I fell speechless. He wanted to go THERE, didn't he? I ask myself as I sit up on my bed and look at the door then I realized that I had to do my hair and makeup.

"Midoriya! I still-I mean, Master! I still have to do my makeup and hair!" I exclaimed.

Midoriya smiled at me, "I will do your hair and you already look pretty without makeup."

"Please let me do my makeup!" I begged him, earning a sigh from him.

"Okay." He said which made me burst into excitement.

"Thank you!" I hugged him and ran to the vanity and started doing my makeup.

Midoriya rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his strong arms around my waist, causing me to blush. About twenty minutes later, I finished my makeup and touched it up in the mirror to make sure it was even.

"You look fabulous Mon Amour," Midoriya whispered into my ear, sending delightful shivers down my spin.

"Thank you and you said you were going to do my hair. Did you mean it or were you just joking?" I ask him, looking at myself in the vanity mirror.

"Oh, I meant it. Hand me the bag, on the vanity, by your hand." Midoriya said and I did exactly that and he started brushing and styling my (h/c) hair.

It seemed about half an hour later that Midoriya was finally done and I looked in the mirror and saw something extravagant looking back at me

"How do you like it, my dear?" Midoriya asks leaning over my shoulder with a smile.

"It's...It's...I'm speechless. When have you been good with hair?" I turn and look at him.

"I taught myself. I just haven't been able to use my skills on a women's hair." Midoriya explained.

"You did a majestic job! Thank you!" I smile at him.

The door opens again, but this time it was Kurogiri who entered the room.

"It is time to go, master and mistress," Kurogiri said with a bow and Midoriya helped me to my feet.

"Let's go, my dear." He looks at me and takes my hand.

"Okay." I nod and put on my mask then walk out with Midoriya to the courtyard where a limo awaited, "A limo?!"

"Mhm. Get in." Midoriya nods and opens the door for me and I hesitantly get in Midoriya follows, closing the car door and then the limo starts driving.

There will be part 2 because I'm too lazy to put everything in this one part. I hope you enjoyed it.