Chapter Eight

(Your name) wakes up in an unfamiliar location. A sweet scent wafts into her sensitive nose. She sits up and looks over a field of beautiful red tulips."Where am I?" She asks herself.

She stands up and wanders through the flower field admiring its aesthetic look. She continues wandering until she comes across a cozy wooden cabin. She goes to the window and sees a much older-looking Izuku and a much older-looking her by a fire with a gorgeous baby girl in their arms.
(Your name) secretly jumps into the window making slight noise but doesn't get noticed.

"She is so beautiful Izuku!" The much older looking (your name) says to the much older looking Midoriya who smiled at the much older looking (your name).

"Yes, she is (your name)." Much older looking Midoriya responded and kissed the much older looking (your name).

The present-aged (Y/N) started crying at how happy her imaginary self was and how she imagined Midoriya was. I wish Midoriya was like that right now...this is just a dream. It is nothing like what is happening in the real world outside of this amazing dream. Her present self though and slid herself down the door and sobbed quietly.

"Why did you do this to me Midoriya? Why? You were so kind and innocent and now your a...villain...." present (your name) mumbled.

The older-looking Midoriya looked at (your name) and approached her. The baby girl in hand.

"Hello sweet (your name)!" Midoriya chuckled and his sweet appearance suddenly became completely horrifying.

(Your name) jumped in fear that Midoriya's innocent appearance suddenly melted away into someone she barely knew.

"You think you could escape me, even in your sleep my love?" He chuckled maniacally and whispered in your ear, "I am with you even when you are awake or asleep..."

Shivers were immediately sent down (your name)'s spine. This isn't a dream this is a damn nightmare! Cold sweat dripped down your face.

"Don't be frightened, my dear...I won't hurt you...yet..." Midoriya smirked evilly, "Unless...You come back to me and stay with me for the rest of your life..."

"I'd rather die than be with a freaking villain who doesn't know what the hell he is doing!!!" (Your name) yells.

"Fine...be that way...but just know...I will make your life a living hell..." He threatens with a severely angry expression but he was also quite hurt at what she said but didn't show it as he faded. Then Todoroki came into view.

"(Your name)! Please wake up!" Todoroki begged and it looked like he was crying.

"T-todoroki?!" (Your name) started crying again.

"Please wake up!" Todoroki vanished and she woke up screaming and in a cold sweat.

"(Your name)! You're okay!" Todoroki hugged her immediately and she hugged back.

"Please! Protect me! midoriya is trying to kill m-me!" (Your name) cried.

"I'll do anything to protect you from that monster we called a friend!" Todoroki had a hint of anger in his eyes but mostly sorrow.

"Thank you Todo-Kun!" She continued to cry on Todoroki's shoulder.

I hope you liked this part. More is to come. I'm putting all my other stories on hold until I get this story done since this one has the most reads and speaking of which, thank you all so much for 2.01k reads! It means so much! Anyways, bye everyone!!!😊🤗