𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 (𝕃𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘)

⚠️🍋𝕃𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘🍋⚠️
🔥❄ 𝕀𝕔𝕪𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣🔥❄

Welcome to my special! This isn't part of the story so please don't get confused. I just wanna shout out to Izu_piggy and Nalu-fairy-2124 for supporting in this story and encouraging me to keep going. I appreciate you guys so much. I appreciate ALL of you for helping me by reading my story. I know you probably think that reading this story isn't noticed but it is noticed by me! Thank you so much!💞
Today's special will be a Todoroki x reader lemon. I'm not very good at these things but I will try for you guys because I love you a lot.😊

FYI, You and Todoroki are already dating in this story.

-----------------------------------------------

Todoroki and you walked to school together like you always did every day as friends and now as something more, a couple. He had just asked you out not long ago. And you still are shocked that he asked you to be his girlfriend. He was never really open about his feelings so that's what shocked you the most.

***Flashback***

You were casually walking alongside your best friend, Todoroki. He seemed to have a lot going through his mind. You wondered what he was thinking about but didn't bother asking because it was probably personal. Suddenly he pulls you somewhere quiet and deserted then he pins you against the wall. Your eyes go wide.

"Something wrong Todo-Kun?" You ask him in a whisper.

"No. Nothing is wrong. Okay, how do I say this? Umm..." he looks away from you and then turns back to you with his heterochromia eyes, "(y/n)? We have been friends for quite some time now and umm I sorta have grown a soft spot for you. You were always there for me when I was down, and well, those small actions made me fall in...well love with you and I never dared to ask you this but will you be my girlfriend?"

You gasp that this always uptight and emo boy was asking you to be his girlfriend. You quickly nod.

"Yes! Yes, of course! I love you too Todo-Kun!" You wrap your legs around his waist and hug him, tears of joy gathering in your (e/c) eyes.

"Thank you (y/n)." He whispers into your ear and hugs you tightly back.

"I am so happy right now!" You admit, looking at him.

"As I am as well!" Todoroki smiles at you and kisses you unsuspectingly. You kiss back with no hesitation. The attractive bi-color haired boy who never spoke of his feelings just admitted his love for you with an open heart. You wished that this moment could last...for eternity.

***End of le flashback***

You leaned your head on Todoroki's shoulder and smile. He looks at you and smiles back at you. He intertwines his fingers with yours and kisses your head.

"You know I am glad you accepted to be my girlfriend (y/n)!" Todoroki suddenly says.

"Why's that Todo-Kun?" You ask looking at him as you walk with him.

"Because you are caring, funny, kind, and selfless. And if I lost you to someone else then I would be very heartbroken." He says with a little frown.