Chapter Six

Hello! I'm back from the dead. Not that any of you care.😭 I feel so neglected. (JK). This story is gonna turn into a love triangle upon the request of xxlovecaffinxx123. Thank you so much for your request. I'm still open to requests if anyone wants to give me one. Remember it can be a lemon or normal. Let's get started. How 'bout that?

Midoriya circles up with the league of villains.

"Now here is my plan. (Your name)'s mom is at work until one in the morning so we have time to do our stuff and leave. Okay. Toga, you will make sure no one is watching and if anyone is, stab 'em. Dabi, you will burn the door with your fire quirk. Twice, her apartment is very guarded with security cameras all over the place so you will cut off the security to her apartment. Kurogiri, you will teleport us to and from her apartment. You got me?" Midoriya explained.

"Yes, boss!" All of them said and got ready for tonight.

"We have five hours until midnight. She should be asleep and that is when we strike." Midoriya said ridding himself of his bloody clothes and changing into a black t-shirt and faded jeans.

"Now we wait..." Midoriya said sitting on a bar stool waiting for time to pass.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this plan Midoriya?" Kurogiri asked leaning on the bar counter.

"I am more than sure Kurogiri. What could go wrong?" Midoriya looked at him with a villainous smile.

"I trust you know what you're doing Midoriya," Kurogiri said.

Time passed and midnight finally arrived. Kurogiri teleported all the villains to (Y/N)'s apartment.

"Let's do this." Midoriya looks at Dabi who burns the door lock and opens it and all the villains enter, "Twice? Is the security cut throughout the building?"

"Yes, Midoriya." Twice nodded.

"Okay. Good. Toga keep watch!" Midoriya looked at the psychotic high school girl.

"Okay, Midoriya!" She sparked with excitement.

"Good. Dabi, you keep looking out from the other side of her apartment." Midoriya looked at the patchwork man.

"Copy that." Dabi nodded and did as told. Midoriya went to (your name)'s bedroom and opened the door ever so slightly. He looked at the sleeping girl and smiled to himself and walked to her slowly.

"Your mine (your name). I will make you see that!" He whispered and picked up (Y/N) and walked to Kurogiri, "Villians let's head back. We're done here."

"Yes sir!" All of them said and got into Kurogiri and were transported to the hideout of the league of villains.

Midoriya takes her to a private room and locks the door then chains (your name) to a metal bed. He takes off her clothes and examines her body.

"Your body belongs to me (Y/N) and only me." He kissed her neck softly, getting slightly turned on but not wanting to take advantage of her while she is sleeping since he wasn't that villainous. Most villains would've rapped her then and there but he cared about this woman like REALLY cared about her so he didn't do anything naïve to her.

I hope it was good enough for you guys. I'm still on writer's block so I couldn't think of anything further to write in this part. Bye wolfies!🐺🐺🐺

Word count: 568