Chapter Twenty-Five

This part will be in Midoriya's P.O.V because we need to see how Midoriya is handling things after he murdered (your name)'s sister in front of her and didn't know.
Let's get started!

Midoriya's P.O.V

The look that was on (your name)'s when she saw her dead sister made me heartbroken and regret what I've become. I surprisingly shed a tear when she ran from me and told me to stay away from her when I tried to reason with her.

Flashback

"Monster..." I hear her mutter and freeze in place.

"My love..." I respond and reach for her hand.

"Stay away from me izuku! I don't want to see your face!" She cries then runs off into the night leaving me behind.

I suddenly feel dizziness take over me and I fall to the ground and looked in the direction (your name) ran. I reach for her, "(your name)! Please come back to me!" I cry but I know she doesn't hear.

End of Flashback

I ran to the villain's headquarters after she ran away and locked myself in my room and haven't left since that night. I was starving myself. I didn't want to live without (your name). Her smile. Her humor. Her perfect façade. Her personality.

She started trusting me again even though I was still a villain and I had to go and mess it up because of my desire to protect her. Keep her happy.
At this moment, the realization hit me, I wasn't just madly in love with her...I was possessive of her. I couldn't control my possession of her. I had no control over my body whatsoever or my actions. What did Tomura Shigaraki do to me to make me like this? I thought and growled at the thought that he was the cause of my possession of (your name). I've never been like this in the past but when I accepted Shigaraki's invitation into the League of Villians, everything in me changed. My personality. My everything.
Another realization hit me causing me to fall to the ground. (Your name) fears me because of my possessiveness and killer instinct. Tomura Shigaraki caused all of this! I'm glad he is dead. He was the person I don't regret killing.
I feel dizziness take over me like at the night. I started sobbing like I had when I found out I was quirkless and when (your name) was hugging Todoroki. I started to fight the inner demons that had control over me for the longest time and this time I was determined to win and banish the demons from my head. For (your name). For my friends. For my family. For my loved ones. They needed me and I needed them as well.
I growled while I fought them. Suddenly, I felt myself become normal. The way I was before joining the villains.
I ran out of my room and into the entryway of the villain's hideout. Toga and Dabi sat there talking and turned quickly to look at me. Toga ran to me and when she was about to hug me, I growled and backed away from her causing her to stop.

"What's wrong Deku-kun?" Toga asked with sadness in her voice.

"What did Shigaraki do to me when I accepted his invitation into the League of Villians?!" I snapped.

"What do you mean?" Toga raised her eyebrow.

I growled again and grabbed her throat, lifting her in the air, "WHAT DID SHIGARAKI DO TO ME WHEN I ACCEPTED HIS INVITATION INTO THE LEAGUE OF VILLIANS!?? I AM NOT GOING TO ASK AGAIN TOGA!!!"

Dabi charged at me and on instinct, I kicked him to a wall, making him unconscious for now.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION TOGA!?" I yelled still holding Toga's throat.

"he injected you with a potion to turn your back on U.A and everyone you loved..." Toga answered struggling to breathe.

"Dammit!!! I'm so vulnerable!!! I'm easily bribed!!! Ugh!!" I threw Toga across the room and ran out of the hideout and through the forest, "Why am I so stupid and easily bribed!? I hate this part of my personality!"

Well, what a mood change! XD
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this part. It was very interesting to write and sparked excitement within me. I hope it does the same for you!
Bye, my diamonds!!!💫💞
Love ya!!!💞💞💞