Chapter Seventeen

This may be a very short chapter. I have nothing to write on Midoriya and you returning home after the rainstorm. Please forgive me.

Midoriya's P.O.V

I could tell that it was daytime now due to the bright and shining sunlight that came into the cave where we stayed to get away from the storm. I woke up slowly and look down at my lap where my princess was peacefully sleeping. I smiled and played with her [H/C] hair and twirled it around my finger. She is so beautiful. I brought her hair to my nose and smelled it. It smelled like Lavender orchids. My favorite scent in the world. I continued smelling her hair.

"I am quite surprised that you've begun to trust me even though I am a villain," I whispered, still twirling her hair around my finger.

Her hair was quite soft now that I am feeling it. She never let me touch her hair. She wouldn't even let me near her. She was so terrified of me, it hurt to think about but having her asleep in my lap with no fear in sight, mended my aching heart. I sigh knowing I should wake her so we can head back to the mansion. I lightly shake her and her eyes flutter open and she looked at me with those [E/C] colored eyes, making me smile softly at her.

"Good morning princess," I say looking at her beautiful face.

"Morning Master." She said quietly and sat up. I was surprised she didn't forget that I asked her to call me 'master'.

"How about we head home?" I ask her and she nods slightly and stands up stretching her arms and legs.

I got onto my feet and grabbed her hand and walked out of the cave. The air smelled like fresh rainfall. I take in the forest surroundings and continue walking in the direction of the mansion still holding (your name)'s soft and small hands.

×When you guys arrive at the mansion×

(Your name) and I walk into the mansion and all the villains were waiting. Toga was the first to speak.

"Did she try to escape?" Toga asked in her annoyingly cheerful voice.

"No. She wanted to go for a walk in the forest and I came with her." I explained to Toga, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Then why didn't you come back last night?" Kurogiri chimed into the conversation.

"Didn't you hear the heavy rain last night? It delayed us so we stayed in a cave to keep dry and warm." I looked at Kurogiri, raising an eyebrow.

"True," Kurogiri answered.

"Now if you'll excuse us. (Your name) and I must get into some clean clothes." I concluded and pulled (your name) away from the villains.

Told ya it would be short but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway. The next chapter will be longer than this one.
Goodbye, everyone!