Chapter Twenty-Two

I'm back after three chapters that delayed the actual story.

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 11.5K READS! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY.

Sorry. I went a bit over the top with my gratitude but seriously though, thank you so much! I appreciate you all! I don't think you know how much I appreciate you guys.

Anyways, let's get started, shall we?

Your P.O.V

Todoroki and I walk to my sister's house so I can pack my stuff to go on this 3 years long trip with Endeavour.

"What should I pack Todoroki?" I asked, looking at Todoroki who looked back at me.

"I would say your whole closet and all your toiletries because we will be gone for quite a while," Todoroki answered and I nodded in response. We arrived at my sister's house a few minutes later. I went onto the porch and grabbed a spare key my sister always kept hidden for me if she wasn't at the house when I came home from anywhere.
I walk inside, followed by Todoroki who kept close to me like I was something precious to him. I walked to my room and went to my closet and opened it. I opened a wall area and pressed a button which compacted everything I owned into a cube, making my room empty.

(A/N: Sorry! I've always wanted to do that but never got the chance to in my other stories! T-T)

I looked at Todoroki whose mouth was dropped. I chuckle and close his mouth.

"Speechless?" I ask him.

"I...I...yes! How'd you do that?!" Todoroki answered.

"That is secret Todoroki-kun." I wink at him and leave the room with him following me. We leave the house. I wanted to get out of the house because I was still traumatized by seeing my sister murdered brutally by someone I called a friend. Just thinking about it made me start crying. Todoroki, who was in front of me, stopped and turned and saw me crying. He was instantly at my side and pulled me into his arms.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?!" Todoroki asked, concerned.

"I...I miss my sister! I said so many horrible things to her at the masquerade ball on the night she was murdered! She died feeling the guilt I threw upon her!" I cried into his shoulder.

"Wait, you were at the masquerade?" Todoroki asked and I realized what I said and froze up.

"Yes..." I respond through light sobs.

"Why didn't I see you then?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow, "Am I that blind?"

"No...you did see me...I was the one you danced with..." I admitted and looked down.

"Wait what!?" Todoroki grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"I am so sorry I lied about not knowing you! I had to protect you!" I began sobbing. I pulled away from Todoroki and looked in the opposite direction him still sobbing.

"Protect me from what?" Todoroki asked.

"The League of Villians...." I responded still looking away from him.

"Oh (Y/N)," Todoroki said and came up behind and wrapped his arms around my waist, and hugged me from behind, "You don't have to protect me, I should be the one protecting you from the league of villains."