Chapter Twelve

Todoroki's P.O.V (still)

I run into the dorms and rapidly knock on Uraraka's door until she opens it.

"What is it Todoroki-Kun?" Uraraka asked me.

"I need to ask you something," I say.

"Sure. Come in." Uraraka moves so I can enter the room. She closes the door and sits on her bed, patting the space beside her so I could sit down.

"No thank you. I prefer standing." I politely decline and she smiles softly.

"What did you need to ask me Todoroki?" Uraraka asks.

"I was wondering if you had (your name)'s phone number. I forgot to get it before she moved away." I admitted, looking down.

"Of course Todoroki." Uraraka pulls out her phone and pulls up (your name)'s contact and gave it to me.

"Thank you Uraraka-chan." I smiled and put her phone number into my phone.

"My pleasure." Uraraka smiled back at me. I stood up and left Uraraka's room and go to my own. I sat on my bed and started texting (your name).

Todoroki: Hello (your name). How are you?

My crush💙: Who is this?

Todoroki: This is Shoto Todoroki. Ochako gave me your phone number since I didn't get it before you moved.

My crush💙: Oh! Hey Todoroki-kun! I am doing not so good right now.

Todoroki: Why is that?

My crush💙: Well, I am trying to figure out a plan to escape my sister and I am also being stalked by Midoriya...😰

Todoroki: He still isn't leaving you alone?

My crush💙: yeah but that is the Midoriya I know it is not the Midoriya that is being possessive of me. He was spelled by one of the villains and can't escape their grasp.

Todoroki: oh. What are you going to do?

My crush💙: I'm going to support him and stay by his side in the League of Villians while gathering some information.

Todoroki: But (your name), that is way too risky.

My crush💙: I'm aware that it is risky but I have got to free my Izuku.

Todoroki: I admire your determination (your name) and even if I don't agree with your decision but I'll support you all the way.😊

My crush💙: Thank you Todo! What did I do to deserve a friend like you?😁😁😁

Todoroki: Thank you (Your name)! That means a lot to me!😚

My crush💙: Well, I should go before my sister comes. Bye Todo!😊

Todoroki: Bye (nickname)! Ily!💙

My crush💙: Ily too Todo!😁

I sighed and put my phone down on my nightstand, then lay down. I did mean 'I love you' and she probably thought I was thinking that I love her as a friend. My heart sank and I fell asleep quickly and go into dreamland.

Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to make the next part longer. Well bye now!😚😚😚

UwU