Chapter Twenty-Three

This whole chapter will be in the author's (me) P.O.V. I hope you enjoy this part.
Let's get started.

Author-chan's P.O.V

Todoroki and (your name) woke up the next morning, bright and early due to the plane taking off in less than 45 minutes. Todoroki got dressed first. (Your name)'s clothes were in that compact cube that held all her clothes and belongings. She turned to Todoroki, turning a bit red."

"Todoroki?" She asked, embarrassed.

"Yes (your name)?" Todoroki responds to her.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts? All of mine are in the cube." She blushed as she asked him.

"Of course (your name). Give me a moment." Todoroki asked and walked to his closet which was near empty because most of his stuff was packed up. He grabbed a shirt and handed it to (your name). She blushed. Todoroki turned around so (your name) could get dressed. After (your name) got ready. She grabbed the cube and tapped Todoroki on shoulder. He turned around and a light blush covered his face.

"Are you ready to go Todoroki?" She asked.

"Y-yep." Todoroki nods.

"Okay. Where is your father?" She asks, looking at Todoroki.

"I have a feeling he is already in the limo we are taking." Todoroki chuckled.

"Oh well, we can't keep him waiting! Let's go!" (Your name) smiles and grabs Todoroki's hands and pulls him outside where a limo is waiting. Enji rolled down the window and motioned the two teens inside the car. Todoroki opened the door for (your name) who smiled and got in. Todoroki followed and closed the door.
Enji told the driver to start driving. The driver gladly obeyed and started driving towards the airport.

1 hour later

Enji's driver drives into a security fence with many guards surrounding them. The driver stops in front of a private Jet. (Your name)'s mouth falls open. I guess we are taking a private jet. The best money can buy obviously. She rolled her eyes and got out of the limo. Todoroki followed behind.

"Master Enji, the jet is all ready for you. " A man with black hair and deep blue eyes says in a foreign accent.

"Thank you, Clemence. You are my most trusted butler." Enji smiled which kind of scared (your name) because he never smiled.

Clemence nodded at Enji and then his eyes drifted to Todoroki and (your name).

"Master Shoto, I hope you find your flight comfortable." Clemence said as he looked at Todoroki and bowed then looked at (your name) and smiled slightly, "And whose this beautiful young lady?"

"She is my best friend, her name is, (your name) (last name)," Todoroki answered and (your name) could see a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

"(Your name)? Such a ladylike name." Clemence smiled at (your name).

"T-thank y-you k-kind s-sir." (Your name) blushed.

"Please call me Clemence, m'lady." Clemence winked.

"Please don't be so formal with me, I'm no one special." (Your name) blushed.

"Okay. If that's what you wish (your name)." Clemence smiled.