Author's Note: Read!!

Hi. I'm just not going to do the chapter where Annabeth is at the council meeting cuz you all know what happens: they realize Percy is at the Roman Camp and may have lost all of his memory. I'm not going to rewrite that seen--I'm too lazy :P But I'll continue with it, don't worry!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I have an entire RANT about MOA. Here it is:

Alright, for one thing, the overall plot was too busy--there was so much that Riordan had in it. Not just cuz there are a bunch of diff POVs going on, but just the events went by waaayyyy too fast to really develop, then some chapters were just fillers.

And I was pissed off sooo much with Piper. She did NOTHING!!!!! Pretty much all of her POVs were fillers and she just worried about Jason the entire time.

Rick totally bull-shitted her. He had no idea what he was writing about until the end (in that cove-underwater-fountian thing scene), where he decided that Piper's whole thing is kindness and good nature--which is a pretty good idea--but it was just at the end that she finally was nice at the end--all the other time she was fretting over Jason. If she more nice during the book--like caring for the other demigods and maybe being like the medic on the ship or something--I would've liked her much better. Rick Riordon did a crap job with her. I did think the underground well-fountain was not super bad, and it was her best scene, but still, could have been better.

So.....yeah! Thanks for letting me rant! And to recap, no final council meeting scene from Annabeth's POV, rant on MOA

Thanks for reading :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

theartynerdchick97