42

Eeep I got a little bit of hate for this book recently BUT I also have so many nice comments so thank you all for the votes, comments, and just overall love and support :) it really means the world to me xx

...

Amelia

It's been a little more than a month since I've seen Harry. He kept his promise and has either called, texted, or FaceTimed me every day but it's not the same. I miss being able to hug and kiss him. I got too comfortable spending so much time with him over break that when we separated, I felt unnecessarily lonely. 

I also hated being away for his birthday. I promised him we'd celebrate when we saw each other again, but I made sure that he got his presents. Emma, as well as Charlie, James, and Mikey, all wanted to get Harry something. The boys wound up drawing Harry some kind of picture. They feverishly worked on it for a couple weeks and I remember how proud they were when they finished. It's not the best picture in the world, and I can't entirely tell what it's supposed to be, but I don't doubt that Harry loved it. He told me he hung it up on his fridge.

Emma wound up getting Harry a t-shirt. She found it when I took her shopping at the mall and she thought he'd look good in it. I have to hand it to her because I agreed with her that I thought it would suit him. It has a vintage feel to it and I can picture him wearing it. 

My gift was a little more complicated. I called Mitch when I got back and brainstormed with him over what to get Harry and then the idea hit me. I decided I wanted to get him a guitar, but a custom one - one with some kind of design on it just to make it unique. I came up with a rough draft of what I had in mind and Mitch helped set me up with the Haas Brothers, who are twin artists. I called and ordered a guitar that Mitch recommended and then the Haas Brothers hand painted my design on the guitar. 

I was ecstatic when they sent me the picture of the final product

I was ecstatic when they sent me the picture of the final product. It has a bit of a starry night feel to it with a little element of abstract art. Harry absolutely loved it and according to Mitch, he's been raving about it since he got it. I even heard that some nights he simply just stares at it with a big, goofy grin on his face.

Other than that, Shannon's been eerily good about everything going on. She hounded me for information on Harry when I got home, mainly in regards to how big his dick is, but when I refused to tell her anything, she cooled off. Part of me just wanted to spill everything but I like keeping Harry and I in this little, secluded bubble. Plus it would invade his privacy to talk about him to Shannon and I really didn't want to do that. 

When we reunited, we talked for hours about everything going on in our lives. She told me about her new boyfriend, Freddie, and she thinks she's ready to marry him. I had to remind her they've only been dating a couple of weeks at most and that she should wait a little before making that internal decision.

Other than that, being back has been uneventful. I caught up with my friend, Christian, and I even managed to start my thesis paper. The idea came to me unexpectedly - I started writing before I even decided that I would write my whole paper on it. I managed to put all my thoughts down on paper in a rough draft and now my advisor is reading it over to see if it is acceptable or not.