28

who's trying to buy Harry Styles tickets???? I am not prepared lol

[edit: It's currently April 2020 and although it's not confirmed, I'm pretty sure his tour will be rescheduled ugh. I'm sorry to everyone who got tickets and now we have to wait longer to see him :( ]

[edit again: It's now January 2021 and I'm still MIFFED]

[uh hello, it's another edit from April 2021 me: I've lost hope lol]

...

Amelia

Sitting at the dining room table in my house, I carefully pipe out a little bit of icing on my gingerbread house, it acting as a cement so the walls will stay up. I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding when I pull the bag away to look at my work. It's not great, but it's also not terrible. The walls and roof of the house are definitely not symmetrical by any means but the house is stable and that's all I care about.

I place the bag on the table and glance to my right, my eyes meeting Harry's. He smiles when I catch him staring at me, my cheeks subsequently turning pink.

"Didn't they tell you it was impolite to stare?" I tease him, causing his face to flush the slightest bit.

"I can't help it, lovey," Harry mutters, looking away at his own gingerbread creation in front of him.

"This sucks!" Charlie groans, ruining the small moment between Harry and I. For a second I almost forgot that the two of us were seated at a table full of my siblings.

I sigh and look over at Charlie, prepared to tell him 'it's okay' and to 'just keep going', but I begin to snicker when I see the mountain of broken gingerbread pieces on the plate in front of him. It's completely and utterly awful.

"I don't think that's right," I joke, causing Charlie to take his fist and smash the rest of the 'house'. I purse my lips as I look at the mess he created.

"Charlie!" Emma shrieks, her eyes wide.

"I hate gingerbread houses!" Charlie screams as he gets up from his chair and runs away. I sigh heavily, watching the blur of him go by.

"Charlie!" James and Mikey shout. The two of them get up and chase their brother out of the room.

"Ugh, let me get them," Emma groans, following the boys.

Typical.

I chuckle slightly as I continue what I'm doing. I take my gingerbread house making very seriously. Picking the bag of icing back up, I pipe out a small amount on the roof and stick a gumdrop on it. I'm almost satisfied with the decorations until Harry's hand reaches over and plucks the gumdrop off my house. I turn to him just as he pops it in his mouth and grins cheekily at me.

"Harry," I whine, sticking out my bottom lip in a pout. 

"It was a red one!" Harry argues. "Everyone knows they're the best."

"But it was mine."

Harry chuckles and throws an arm around my shoulders, awkwardly pulling me closer to him so he can gingerly kiss the side of my head. 

"I'll make it up to you, baby," he huskily tells me. 

I sigh and bite my lip, feeling my face heat up dramatically. Part of me wants to respond with something cheeky, but I can't bring myself to with the thoughts of Harry's impending departure prevalent on my mind.

"I don't want you to leave," I wind up whispering.

I'm glad that my siblings left the room. It's brief, but I needed a minute alone with Harry since he leaves for England tomorrow.