#27 Mimes Go Crazy (I)

"Are we there yet?" Ash asked who's standing by the door of the Nav room. "Not yet." Ethan said who's currently in control of the wheel. "Well we also do have a problem." Ash worriedly said. "What's this problem?" Ethan asked. "There are a horde of Mr Mime swimming towards the Yacht." Ash said and points at the horde of Mr Mime. "What's their business with the Yacht?" Ethan asked before grabbing the radio. "I don't know about that, but they do seem different." Ash said before patting Pikachu who's being carried by Ash on his arms. Ethan then speaks to the radio.

–Opening–

—————

—————

—————

—————

—————

"Red! I need you here in the Nav room now!" Ethan said in the radio. "Sure, I'll be right there in a minute." Red who's in one of the rooms replied on his radio while looking at the horde of Mr Mime from the window. "Interesting, I can't believe that they can swim." Red said while observing one of the Mr Mime swimming. "Probably they're just good swimmers." Vlue said who's lying on the bed in the room. "Or not, they might be in control." Red said while still observing the Mr Mime.

"Do they know how to learn swim?" Vlue asked. "Rather not, I have to tell the others quickly about this." Red said and quickly leaves the room. "Wait up!" Vlue said before following him. A minute passed by and Red finally arrived in the Nav room where Ash and Ethan were waiting for him. "What took you so long?" Ash asked. "Well I studied some of the Mr Mime and upon research turns out they're being controlled by something." Red said. "How can you be so sure?" Ash asked and Red got a little annoyed. "Get your damn mind working! They can't learn swim!" Red snapped.

"Dude chill." Vlue said while patting a leg of Red. Red let's out a long sigh before closing his eyes. "We also don't have much time to deal with this nonsense Mr Mime problem." Red said and left the Nav room. Ash then followed him to the hallway. "Hey! Where are you going!?" Ash asked but Red ignored him. "Ash! Look!" Pikachu called his name and pointed at the other end of the hallway. Ash looked behind and saw a silhouette of a Pokemon. The figure went closer slowly, step by step.

As the figure gets closer, the figure becomes clearer to see. It resembles a Mr Mime with it's squeaky shoes making a noise in every step it makes. Finally the figure can be seen clearly by Ash and he jumped in terror upon seeing it. The Pokemon isn't only a Mr Mime but also a Shadow variation. "Target found, now proceeding with elimination." The Shadow Mime said before approaching Ash. "Pikachu! Do something!" Ash said while shaking in terror. Pikachu shook his head in refusal. The Shadow Mime got close but Darkrai then appeared in front of it and pierced his sword through it.

Darkrai then pulled his sword out and the Shadow Mime vanished. "Thank you Darkrai." Said by Ash who nearly passed out due to terror. "You have to get the others on Ho-oh and Charizard to fly out of this Yacht." Darkrai said. "Okay, go get Ethan off the wheel and I'll take Blake off to Ho-oh." Ash said before leaving to get Blake while holding Pikachu on his arms firmly. Darkrai then heads in the Nav room to find Ethan still on the steering wheel. "Ethan, you have to get off the Yacht." Darkrai said.

"Why? This is an expensive Yacht and we can't just leave it like that." Ethan said. "We have to go! Staying in here will do no good and only get us killed." Darkrai said and Ethan got confused. "Killed? Killed by what?" Ethan asked. "Shadow Mr Mime." Darkrai said before piercing his sword to a Shadow Mime behind him. Ethan saw the Shadow Mime and he fell on his butt on the floor in terror. "Come on, let's go." Darkrai said before pulling him up. "Get your Ho-oh ready while I come protect you." Darkrai said and Ethan nods in response.

Meanwhile, Ash encountered Red along the way who's in the room where Ho-oh is resting. Ash entered the room and saw Red sitting on the floor while giving an apple to his Charizard. "So this is what your doing down here." Ash said while approaching Red. "Preparing these two so we can leave as quick as possible whenever we need to." Red said before standing up and approaching Ho-oh. "Let's wait for the others here." Ash said and Red turns his face to him.

"You shouldn't, you have to get the knocked out man first before we leave." Red said before giving an apple to Ho-oh. "Damn it! Why does he have to be down?" Ash said in frustration and leaves the room to get Blake. Meanwhile, Ethan and Darkrai left the Nav room and encountered a number of Shadow Mime along the way to the room where Ho-oh is taking a rest. They fought their way before they reached the room where they saw Ho-oh, Charizard, and Red in the room getting the two Pokemon ready for escape. "Red! Glad you're safe." Ethan said while approaching him.

"Don't worry about me, worry about leaving your Ho-oh alone in this room." Red said while checking his bag for remaining food supplies. "Ho-oh, are you alright?" Ethan asked while patting Ho-oh on the back. "I'm fine, don't worry too much." Ho-oh reassured Ethan. "What about Ash? Where's Ash?" Ethan asked. "He's out there looking for Blake." Red said before standing next to Charizard. "We should help him!" Ethan said in worry. "He'll return just fine, for now we to get ourselves ready in case we leave." Red reassured Ethan and Ethan looks unconvinced. "Hopefully he's fine." Ethan said and sits beside the doorway of the room while waiting for Ash Ketchum.

–To Be Continued–

–Closing–

Pokemon: Distortion of Shadows [Book 3]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara