#7 Aura collision

"Saturn doesn't have to do anything about this fight." Red said and Saturn walks away from them. "Good luck Ketchum." Saturn said and leaves. "Did you finally master your ability whilst I'm gone?" Red asked and walks closer to him. "Who am I talking to? You're not Red anymore." Ash said and Lucario goes in front of Ash. "Ash, feel the power that I'm emitting, focus." Lucario said and Ash closes his eyes. Ash began to feel the power that Lucario was emitting and connects his soul to it. "Having hard time controlling it?" Red asked and tries to punch him but Ash dodged it. Ash removed his bag and placed it on the floor.

"It's my first time, but I'll learn something from the start." Ash said and punches Red. Red got hit and moves backwards away from him, Red neck cracks. "What a warm up." Red said and rushes towards him and tries to punch Ash. Ash immedietly dodges and moves away. "There's no progress going to be made when you're dodging all the time." Red said and rushes towards him and tries to punch Ash again while Lucario was sitting in the corner, observing the fight. Ash dodges but Red teleports behind Ash and kicks him on his back.

Meanwhile in the Distortion World, Yveltal approached Giratina. "Boss, the two were fighting again." Yveltal said. "The blinded aura is fighting the foolish aura, what a fight." Giratina said. "Who do you think will win?" Yveltal asked. "Of coarse Red will win against Ash, but there will be a time that Holy will defeat Wicked." Giratina said. "Hopefully that doesn't happen to us once we get out of here." Yveltal said. "I'm afraid that that will likely happen, it depends on the path that the three foolish heroes will take." Giratina said.

Back to the fight, Ash gasped as he drops to the ground. He landed on palms of his hands. Lucario quickly got up and rushes towards Ash. Red's Pikachu jumped off from Red's shoulder and approaches Pikachu. "It's their fight, not yours." Pikachu said. "I don't care!" Lucario said and Pikachu blocks his path. "Now we fight." Pikachu said. On the other side, Ash got up and punches Red back. Red got hit and moves away. "Impressive." Red said and punches Ash as hard as he can that made Ash flew in the air and hit the walls of the cavern.

Lucario's eyes widen upon seeing Ash in hurt and Lucario gasped in pain. "Amazing." Pikachu said while looking at Ash. Lucario punched Pikachu while he was busy looking at Ash. Pikachu got hit and fell on the floor, Red felt the pain Pikachu felt. "Such ability this is." Red said and tries to punch Ash but Ash dodged. "Catch me you fool!" Lucario said and began to run around. "Are you challenging me?!" Pikachu exclaimed and chases Lucario. "By this point, I have to build up power while Ash fight Red peacefully, I can hold up from the pain I can feel from the punches do to Ash, as long as it's not a special punch." Lucario said to himself.

Meanwhile in Verity Cavern. "What a relief, you're just an ant to me." Commander Mars said who recently got Mesprit and beat Professor Rowan. "You'll not succeed!" Rowan said who was lying on the ground. "Goodbye old man." Mars said and leaves. Professor Rowan's phone rang and he picked it up. "Professor! How did it go?" Ethan asked who was on the phone. "It's a failure." Rowan said. "How?!" Ethan exclaimed. "Our only hope was Ash." Rowan said.

Back to the fight, Red punched Ash on his stomach and Ash gasped. Ash spew blood on the floor. "Now we're somewhere." Red said and laughs. Lucario felt the pain and blood began to drip from his mouth while he slows down for Pikachu to be able to catch up. "Die Lucario!" Pikachu said and suddenly, Ash's bag opened and Ash's Pikachu got out of it. Ash's Pikachu noticed Red's Pikachu chasing Lucario. "There will only be one Pikachu!!" Ash's Pikachu yelled and used thundershock on Red's Pikachu and Red's Pikachu got hit. Lucario was able to use Aura storm on Red's Pikachu and it hit.

Red's Pikachu got hit and flew off and hit the wall. Red's Pikachu got stunned by the pain he felt. Red got stunned as well because of the pain. Ash found an opportunity and punched Red's stomach with his knuckles covered with blue aura of light. Red spew blood all over the floor before falling to the ground. "That's a good battle... But it's not yet done... A victory needs the opponent... To faint..." Red said and together with his Pikachu disappeared. "Coward, he used that opportunity to leave." Ash said and collapsed on the floor. Lucario felt the connection fading and ran towards him.

"Ash! Wake up!" Lucario tries to wake up Ash but Ash didn't respond. "Give him some time to rest." Pikachu said and grabs his phone from his pockets and called Ethan. Ethan's phone began to rang and he picked it up. "Ethan! Come pick us up, we're are in Lake Valor." Pikachu said and hung the call. "Well that was fast." Ethan said and leaves. "Hey where are you going?!" Vlue asked. "Lake Valor, saving Ash." Ethan said and they rode Ho-oh and flew to Lake Valor.

Few minutes had passed and they finally arrived. They entered the Cavern and saw everyone waiting for them. Ethan carried Ash and they all flew back to Sandgem Town. They went in Rowan's Lab where Umbreon treated Ash's wounds. Meanwhile, a man was walking down the road when suddenly, he saw a Riolu named Frosty dancing to the beat of the hardbass music being played by his speaker. "Want to have fun?" Frosty asked and the man joined him dancing. Somewhere, Red appeared in the Galactic HQ where Cyrus saw him lying on the floor. Cyrus carried him to the Galactic HQ Clinic and the nurses treated his wounds.

To Be Continued...