#1 Linked Journeys

Chapter about Ash, Ethan, and Red.

Ethan

3 days had passed since the last incident, Ethan stayed in Johto while Ash flew to Kalos together with Serena to spend their time there. Vlue and Umbreon stayed with Ethan to get to know more each other. One night, Ethan together with Vlue and Umbreon returned home from the park. Ethan grabbed his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. They got in and packed their stuff.

"So what's this adventure we're going to do?" Umbreon asked and sat down on the couch. "It's about Darkrai!" Ethan answered while in the kitchen preparing a cup of coffee. "What happened to Darkrai?" Umbreon asked again. "He went missing after the battle of Ash and Yveltal! He got sucked by a portal! That's what Ash told me before he left!" He answered while pouring the warm water from the thermos to the cup of coffee powder.

"Oh, but how are we going to find this portal?" Umbreon asked for one last time. "And that is where our journey begins!" He answered while walking towards the living room where Umbreon was. Ethan finally arrived in the living room holding his cup of warm coffee then suddenly, Vlue who was in his room heard Ethan talking about an adventure, he slammed the door open and came running downstairs in an intense speed.

As Vlue runs downstairs, he tripped on one of the pots on the stairs and fell on the floor face first. "Ouch." Vlue said while scratching his head. "Let me help you up." Umbreon said who's the closest to Vlue pulled him up. "Thanks, are you guys talking about an adventure?" Vlue asked while massaging his hurt face. "Yeah, the adventure starts tomorrow." Ethan answered and finishes his coffee before going upstairs.

"Pack your things up so we're prepared for this adventure." Umbreon said to Vlue and Vlue ran upstairs and to his room. "Are you going to pack your things Umbreon?" Ethan asked. "I already got them packed up." Umbreon answered. "Have a goodnight!" Ethan said and went upstairs and to his room. Vlue and Ethan finished packing their things while Umbreon is fixing herself on the couch for sleep and they all slept.

Ash

Ash who's in Kalos together with Serena are spending their time peacefully. Same day with Ethan, Ash and Serena got home from the beach. "So how's your wounds?" Serena asked while sitting on the couch. "It's fine now." Ash answered while showing the recipe paper of Tomato soup to Lucario, Lucario nodded and prepared the ingredients. "I'm glad I can spend my time with you." Serena said to Ash while using her phone.

"I can spend my time with you as long as there is no..." He stopped to take a look at what Serena is doing on her phone. "Oh I got a message from... Professor Rowan." She said. "Adventure..." He continued. "Professor Rowan wants you to help him do research on this Mind Transfer Tool blueprint found in Stark Mountain." She said and gives him his cap.

"Do you want me to do this adventure?" Ash asked and grabs the cap. "Of course Ash, Braixen and I will cheer you up." Serena said and smiles. "Alright, Lucario! Pikachu!" Ash called the two, Pikachu peeked from his room. "Is that an adventure?" Pikachu asked while scratching his head. "Yes." Ash answered and Lucario finished cooking the Tomato soup. "What now Ash?" He asked. "I'll explain this tomorrow." He answered and went to the dining room to prepare the plates.

Serena stood up from the couch and followed Ash, she got in the dining room and sat on her seat. Ash grabbed the plates from the cupboard and placed them on the table one by one. Lucario who just recently finished cooking Tomato soup carried the casserole of Tomato soup to the dining room and placed it in the center of the table.

Braixen and Pikachu arrived in the dining room and sat on their seats, Lucario served the food and everyone were on their seat. They started eating the Tomato soup.

Red

Same day with Ethan and Ash, Red who's in Mt. Silver, flew to Sinnoh region to meet up with a guy named "Cyrus", the guy from the Yveltal incident. Red arrived in Snowpoint city where Cyrus stood in the distance under the tree, Red walked closer to him. "Are you the famous Red I fought before?" Cyrus asked while leaning against the tree. "Yes, so what does the infamous leader of Galactic that I defeated so easily want from me?" Red asked with his eyes staring at him seriously.

"I heard you one time said that you want a really good trainer to battle, a strong one, a real opponent." Cyrus said and grabs a Pokeball from his pocket. "That's true, show me that you're a real opponent." Red answered while smirking and grabs a Pokeball from his pocket. "Let's use this as a truce, I know you didn't report me to the Police and now you're using this as the chance to succeed." Cyrus stated while fixing his hair.

"How come this can be a truce?" Red asked while one of his eyebrows raised. "I let you battle me while you don't report me and disturb my future plans." Cyrus explained. "Deal, I'm tired of stopping thugs anyway." Red said and deployed his Charizard out of its Pokeball. "Good, let the battle begin." Cyrus deployed his Houndoom out of its Pokeball. Red's Charizard used flamethrower on Houndoom but Houndoom dodged.

Houndoom used Dark pulse on Charizard and it hit. "Are we using the standard battle form or the newer one?" Red asked. "We're using the newer one." Cyrus answered and commanded his Houndoom to freely attack. Red did the same with his Charizard and his Charizard flew towards Houndoom and scratches it, Houndoom dodged it and used Dark pulse again on Charizard and it hit.

45 minutes later, the battle ended with Cyrus loosing and Red being the winner. "You've shown me how a real opponent battles, but you still can't beat me." Red said arrogantly. "You've done really good there dude, but don't forget about the truce." Cyrus said and leaves. "He is doing something bad again." Red said to himself and flew back to Mt. Silver.

To be continued...