#10 The Rematch

Outside Mt Coronet, thick clouds started forming and later poured down rain. It was sunset and cloudly when the two rivals met. Various noises were being emitted from all directions in the cave that echoed everywhere. Drops from the rain made it's way inside as moisture drips down from the stalactites. Lights emitted from the lanterns attached on the walls bounced in every direction illuminating the room. It was there where it began. "So what's your business now, Ash?" Red asked and took a step forward. "I came here to prevent the revival of the Shadow Pokemon Incident from the hands of the evil organization." Ash answered and Lucario sat on the ground.

"How come are you going to stop our plan?" Red asked again while Lucario sneaks towards him. "There is a small chance that I'll succeed, but better if you clean up your mind and turn against them." Ash answered. "Hmph! Do you think you can convince me to change my decision and make me work on something new abandoning the progress that I've made so far?" Red asked. "Red! Cut the crap out! Come make up your mind! You are working on the wrong side!" Ash said and Red chuckles while Lucario made it close and crouched behind him.

"Oh yeah? Why not YOU make up your mind and cut the crappy talk out and head straight to the rematch?" Red mocked and Ash got annoyed. Ash was going to run towards him when suddenly Lucario tried to hit Red but misses. Red leaped away from Lucario and Red's Pikachu started sprinting towards Lucario. "Nice try you fool, aim better next time." Red said and Ash punches him and delivers him to the ground. Pikachu who was sprinting towards Lucario got tripped and falls to the ground face first.

Ash's eyes widen upon seeing Pikahu fall to the ground and remembered something. He remembered that if he hit one, the second one also gets hit because both of their souls were connected to each other. Red suddenly got up and hit Ash's stomach leaving him immobilized and open to sudden attacks. Lucario felt the pain but endured it. Pikachu who was on the ground got up and punched Lucario on the face. Lucario got hit but endured it and punched Pikachu. Pikachu got hit and fell on the ground.

Red felt the pain and fell on his knees while Pikachu tried to get up. "Red! Switch places!" Said Pikachu and suddenly, they magically switched places and Pikachu uses thunderbolt on Ash and Ash got hit and knocked back hitting the wall. Outside, the rain continues as the moon shows up. Thunder stroke in the distance as the rain gets harder and the breeze gets colder. On top of Mt Coronet, at the Spear Pillar, Cyrus and the grunts finished laying the wires of the machine. "Cyrus! The weather is getting bad, are you sure we can do this right now?" Said by one of the grunts.

"Have high hopes, we just have to set up the tesla coils and insert the Red Chain in the machine." Cyrus said and prepares the program on the computer. Meanwhile, Ethan defeated Jupiter and sprinted around the cave and saw Ash on the ground while Pikachu and Lucario were fighting. "Oh great, Ethan, it's been awhile." Said by Red. "I'm not gonna fail this time on obliterating you." Said by Ethan and unleashes Ho-oh out of its Pokeball and both of them started glowing with the color of yellow. Ho-oh squealed really loud causing Pikachu to lose focus.

Lucario took the chance and punched Pikachu and Pikachu got knocked out and landed on the ground. Red felt the pain and kneels on the ground in pain. Ash took the chance and got up then punches Red. Red got thrown offthe ground by the punch and hit the wall. Red remained conscious despite the pain he is feeling. Blood started flowing from his mouth. Pikachu disconnected his soul to his and fainted. "You fool... I was supposed to defeat you." Red mumbles. "Too bad that's not the case." Ash said and suddenly,  Professor Rowan arrived who recently just defeated Mars.

"So you finally decided to be cleaned, Red." Rowan said while approaching Red. "Ethan, Ash, I'm sorry that I put your lives in danger." Red said and spits blood on the floor. "Apology accepted, grab my hand, we're going to bring you to safety." Ash sad and lowers his hand. Red grabbed it and pulls himself up. "Professor Rowan, please take Red to the hospital." Ash said and sits on the ground while Rowan escorted Red towards the exit. "You good bro?" Red asked and brings out a medkit. "I'm fine, I don't need that." Ash insisted and tries to get up.

"Stop resisting, I don't want to see you instantly die when fighting Cyrus." Ethan said and patched the wounds Ash has around his body. "Thanks for patching it for me." Ash said. "Oh it's nothing, I just like to help people." Ethan said and sits beside Ash. "By the way, where's Vlue and Umbreon?" Ash asked. "I sent them to a nearby rent house where they'll be staying until we finsihed this catastrophe." Ethan said. "Okay..." Ash replied.

Starlune city

"Nngh~ Umbreon~!" Vlue cried out for help while Umbreon who was blushing so hard sucks a long hotdog while tickling him and watching a hot film in the TV. "Stop sucking the hotdog that I just cooked for myself~ And stop tickling me~" Vlue said but Umbreon ignored and kept on going as her saliva coats the hotdog.

Back to Ash and Ethan

"I wonder what those two were doing." Ethan said. "Probably something hot." Ash said and giggles. "Oh geez, hide those lustful thoughts you have. Ethan said.

Distortion World

"Giratina! Red has lost again." Yveltal said while flying towards Giratina. "What a weakling, prepare yourself because in an hour left we're about to be released from this cellar." Giratina said and the crowd of Shadow Pokemon behind him started cheering in excitement.

To be continued...