#17 Close to Enemy Lines

The next day...

Sir Aaron approached Ash who was sitting on the chair leaning on the table. "Ash Ketchum." Said Sir Aaron. "Since you're all prepared to go out on the wild, I'm sending you on a mission." Said Sir Aaron. "M-M-Mission?!" Ash stuttered in surprise. "What? You haven't gotten into a mission yet?" Asked sir Aaron. "I've been on a mission before, but not at a time like this with those beasts around." Said Ash and grabbed his mug with hot choco beside his hand and took a sip of it.

"You should be used to it, from now on I'll be the group's Commander Aaron." Said Sir Aaron and sat on the chair on the left side of Ash. "Why did you speak suddenly like an SAS or CIA soldier?" Ash asked in confusion. "I want you spice it up a little since it's I'm sending you to a mission." Sir Aaron said. "And why do you want me to go to a place in a time like this?" Ash asked. "Because I've got some info related to this catastrophic event, I saw groups of Pokemon flying towards Northeast from Southwest with some Team Galactic members." Sir Aaron explained.

Ash stood up upon hearing Sir Aaron and said. "Well then, Roger that Commander Aaron." Said Ash. "Also, I've heard from Ethan that his friend Darkrai went missing that's connected to this event." Sir Aaron said and Ash nodded. "Your mission, investigate about the Shadow Pokemons and the Team Galactic in the Northeast of Sinnoh Region and search for any Intel about the disappearance of Darkrai." Sir Aaron commanded Ash. "Roger that Commander." Ash said and with his Lucario and with Ethan's Ho-oh they flew to the Northeast of Sinnoh Region.

"Close to Enemy lines"
Dec 16 2019 - 06:35PM
Mission 1
Ash Ketchum
Resort Area, Sinnoh Region

"Ash this is Commander, do you copy?" Sir Aaron radioed. "Affirmative." Ash replied through his radio. Ash was riding Ho-oh with Lucario and was approaching Resort Area when sir Aaron radioed him. "Good, enemy location confirmed, found at Resort Area of the Northeastern part of Sinnoh Region, head there now and proceed with the objectives over." Sir Aaron radioed. "Roger that." Ash replied. "Ho-oh land us somewhere safe." Ash said and Ho-oh nodded and landed on a grassy area covered by thick trees from the view of Resort Area.

"Ho-oh, return to Sir Aaron while I proceed with the objectives." Ash said and hopped off Ho-oh. Lucario followed and Ho-oh flew away towards Iron island. "Commander, this is Ash Ketchum, just arrived here at Resort Area, now proceeding with the objectives over."Ash radioed. "Roger that, infiltrate the Ribbon Syndicate and proceed with the objectives there over." Sir Aaron replied. "Copy that, Ash out." Ash said and sneaked to a bush with Lucario. "I'm seeing multiple Team Galactic tangos, all with assault rifles near the building named Ribbon Syndicate." Lucario whispered. "How many?" Ash asked.

"4 men close to one another." Lucario replied. "We want the 2 to move to another post and take out the other 2 whilst them not looking then proceed to the last 2." Ash said and Lucario nodded. The 4 men were looking around for any danger on their spots. Minutes passed by and the 2 men on front moved to another post leaving the other 2 unguarded. "Now." Ash said and they moved out of the bush and jumped on the 2 guards knocking them out. After that they proceeded to the other 2 and knocked them too.

"We head in, keep a low profile and stay out of trouble, we want this mission to not raise any call on to the whole enemy team." Ash commanded. "Roger." Lucario said and both stood beside the door with Lucario holding the door knob and opening the door slowly. Lucario went inside and looked around the hallway to check if it's clear. "Clear." Lucario said and Ash headed inside and closed the door behind him. Lucario sneaked through the hallway and encountered a door. Ash followed and stood beside the door while Lucario holding the door knob turning it slowly.

Lucario opened the door slowly and saw a Team Galactic Grunt with an assault rifle pointing at him. "Enemy!!" The Grunt yelled before shooting Lucario but missing all of the shots. Lucario dodged the bullets and knocked out the Grunt. "Clear." Lucario said and Ash went inside and saw a computer viewing a live camera feed of the front door and a radio on the desk. "Sh#t we've been bailed, camera man alerted the others and now on their way to terminate us." Lucario said. "Let's proceed with the objectives quickly and leave this place." Ash said and grabbed his own radio.

"Commander, this is Ash Ketchum, we made it inside the Ribbon Syndicate but our cover was blown, ready up the extraction point for an easy escape after objective completion over." Ash radioed. "Affirmative, roger that, now setting up the extraction point for your escape over." Sir Aaron said and sent Ho-oh to the extraction point. "Roger that, out" Ash said and went out the room. Lucario followed and they approached a corner, Lucario moved around the corner and encountered 2 men with assault rifles pointing at them.

Lucario used Aura sphere on both of them before they can fire and knocked them out. "Clear." Lucario said and Ash followed. They approached a door at the end of the hallway and Ash stood beside the door while Lucario holding the door knob opened the door slowly. Lucario saw a man holding an assault rifle pointing at him while sitting on a chair with a laptop sitting on the desk. Before Lucario could even move, the man was shot at the head and fell on the floor dropping the assault rifle.

The man was shot from the window by a man using a sniper rifle who was on a spot far from Ribbon Syndicate. "Get down! Sniper!" Lucario yelled and he dropped to the floor. Minutes passed by and he got up assuming it was all clear. "Clear." He said and Ash went inside the room. Lucario turned around the laptop facing him. He saw on the screen about intel about Yveltal's location. "Bingo, package found." Lucario said and Ash grabbed the laptop and put it in his backpack. "Commander, this is Ash, Intel found, package secured, now carrying to the extraction point over." Ash radioed.

"Roger that, extraction unit now headed there over." Sir Aaron said. "Copy that, out." Ash said and they ran towards the exit of the Ribbon Syndicate and to the extraction point. Ho-oh arrived and they hopped on to it. Just before the Shadow Pokemon arrived they escaped the mess and now heading back to Iron island. "Mission complete." Lucario said and Ash giggled...

To be continued...