#2 The Beginning

Chapter about Ethan, Ash and Red.

A day had passed, it was morning. Ethan and Ash were going to leave to tackle their new journeys while Red who was in search for the strongest trainer, got interested on the new plans of Cyrus.

Ethan

Ethan got woke up from his bed by the alarm clock sitting on his bedside cabinet, he turned it off and stood up from the bed. "What a wonderful morning to start off the journey." Said Ethan to himself while looking through the window, observing the lonely tree swinging by the winds. He stretched up and suddenly, Vlue slammed open Ethan's door. "We need to go! I don't like wasting time!" Vlue said and heads back to his room to prepare his things.

"Damn, it's way too early to head outside to do this adventure." Ethan said to himself while grabbing his adventure outfit and wearing it. Few minutes had passed, Ethan was packing his things for the adventure when Vlue walked in his room carrying his backpack. "Are we good to go?" Vlue asked while levitating in the air. "A-Are you really this excited for the journey? We haven't eaten breakfast yet." Ethan asked while sweatdropping.

"God Arceus! Just finish up packing your things so we can go already!!" Vlue shouted while hopping in anger. "Jeez can't you wait?" Ethan asked and continues to pack his things. "Alright, I'll wait." Vlue said and sat on the corner of Ethan's room, 30 minutes had passed and Ethan finally finished packing his things. "Let's eat breakfast." Ethan said and heads downstairs and to the kitchen, Vlue followed and sat on the chair in the dining room.

"Can you call the others Vlue?" Ethan asked while preparing the Bacon and Eggs. "Fine, I'll just put my bag here and I'll call for Umbreon." Vlue replied and placed his bag on the chair beside him and heads upstairs to call Umbreon. Vlue knocked on the door of Umbreon's room while Ethan continues to cook the food. "I'm quite busy!" Umbreon said while panting. "What are you doing there?" Vlue asked. "I'm doing some exercise so leave me be!" She answered. "I wanna see what you're doing." Vlue said and opened the door and saw Umbreon lying on her bed holding the blanket firmly while sweat covers her body.

"What are you doing?" Vlue asked while looking at Umbreon observing the sweat dripping and her face red. "I-I'm doing something!" She answered while panting and blushing in embarrassment. "What is it?" He asked again. "Don't even mind asking! It's a private topic and only for person that I really trust." She answered while Vlue stares at her. "Now leave! I'll be downstairs in a minute." She said and Vlue leaves her alone in her room.

"What a disaster." He said while leaning against the wall, Umbreon went out of her room with some sweat covering her body. "Let's go." She said and grabs his hand and walks downstairs. They arrived in the Dining room where Ethan is sitting on the chair waiting for them to arrive with the Bacon and Eggs on their plates. "Let's eat." Ethan said and the rest sat on their chairs and ate their meal. An hour later, they finished eating their meal and left to start their journey.

Ash

Ash who woke up earlier and now going to the Santalune city together with his pal Pikachu and Lucario to ride a private plane provided by Professor Rowan and head to Sinnoh. They walked their way towards Santalune City and arrived where their private plane was parked and Professor Rowan was waiting for them to arrive. "Ah here we go." Prof. Rowan said while leaning against the plane. "Prof. Rowan! It's been awhile!" Ash said while walking towards Prof. Rowan.

"Our last meet-up was 2 months ago and you saved the citizens of both Johto and Kalos twice." Rowan said. "So about this Mind Transferring Tool Blueprint you found, when did you find it?" Ash asked. "I found it yesterday about 3 in the afternoon, located somewhere around Stark Mountain." Rowan answered while getting up the plane. "What are your expectations for the Tool?" Ash asked while following Prof. Rowan, Pikachu and Lucario followed Ash.

"I expect this tool to switch minds with a Pokemon as the name said, it's a break through on the fields of Study about the relationship of Pokemon and Trainers." Rowan answered and sat down on the seat of the plane. "Wow I can't believe some scientists are planning to make this tool." Ash said and sat in front of Prof. Rowan. "It's a lost blueprint, maybe the scientists were walking around Stark Mountain when they dropped this." Rowan said while Pikachu sat beside Ash and Lucario sat beside Prof. Rowan.

"But if they do finish making this tool, there's no guarantee that this would be only used for good things." Rowan stated. "Plus I can see a major downfall of this tool, evil thugs can easily pull up their evil plans using a Pokemon as a disguise and source of defense." Rowan added. "So why did you bring me here in the first place?" Ash asked. "I want you to stop the organization that is making this tool while I study the blueprint and try to make one of my own as an illustration of the new technology." Rowan answered and Pikachu and Lucario got surprised about their journey.

"Don't worry, I'll send you there with no fees." Rowan said while the plane was about to take off. "Hello this is the pilot speaking and we're now taking off, have a safe trip." The Pilot said using the microphone and the speakers. "The best trip ever." Pikachu said while relaxing on the seat together with Lucario. "Oh we have food here for free." Prof. Rowan said and Lucario jumped. "Free food? Even Chocolate bar?" Lucario asked. "Of course." Rowan answered and Lucario stood up from his seat and opened the cabinets of the plane one by one looking for Chocolate bars. They finally took off and now heading to Sinnoh.

Red

Red who was in Mt. Silver got a call from Cyrus, he picked up the call. "Hello." Cyrus greeted him. "What do you want from me?" Red asked in a serious tone. "I'm just asking if you want another battle." Cyrus answered. "No, I don't need to battle right now." Red said. "Okay." Cyrus was about to hung up the call. "Wait! I wanna see what you're working on." Red said. "My new evil plans?" Cyrus asked. "Yes." Red answered. "Meet me in Veilstone city." Cyrus said and hungs up.

Red grabbed his backpack and flew to Veilstone City where Cyrus told him to meet up, he arrived and saw Cyrus standing near the entrance of the Galactic Headquarters. "Here we are at my place." Cyrus said and heads inside while Red followed him. "Introducing my-"
"Don't even introduce the place, I'm only interested at the latest evil plan you have." Red said interrupting Cyrus' speech.

"How rude, follow me." Cyrus said and enters his office while Galactic Members stood up from their desks to greet and show respect to him, Red followed him inside. "Here are the blueprints of our new project called Mind Transfer Tool or MTL, but we lost the copies of the blueprints somewhere so we can't hand you one." Cyrus said and gives him the blueprints. "What does this have to do with evil plans?" Red asked while looking at the model that was on the blueprint.

"It's the main ingredient of our evil plan, we're planning to resurrect the Galactic Trios, Dialgia, Palkia, and Giratina." Cyrus explained. "I'm interested, I wanna be a part of your Team BUT I'm only going to observe your activities about the resurrection." Red stated. "Welcome to the Team." Cyrus said and gives him a Galactic Member badge.

"I'm using this opportunity not just to observe what you're doing but also to find strong opponents on the way." Red said and puts the badge in his bag. "Oh we'll sure that you can find strong opponents on your journey." Cyrus said. "Here we go." Red said and leaves the office.

To Be Continued...