#8 The Break-in

Author's notes
Hello readers!
I'm finally back on wattpad again and now I'm able to continue writing this story back again.
Glad to be back.
Have fun reading!

-----------------------------------------

"Red! Wake up." Pikachu said and tries to wake Red up. Red woke up lying on a hospital bed in a hospital room. "W-What... Happened?" Red asked. "That piece of sh#t did some damage to you." Pikachu said and shows him his tail. "And that sh#t's Lucario wounded my tail as well." Pikachu said, Red stared at the bed completely ignoring what Pikachu said. "Are you okay pal?" Pikachu asked. "I'm fine, but what's the purpose of achieving victory if the opponent you just defeated wasn't there anymore to congratulate you?" Red asked and kept on staring on the bed.

"You seek victory from battling great opponents, don't let that foolish mind of yours think that you're going to kill someone just to bring home a bloody trophy." Pikachu said and Red looks at him. "Yeah you're right Pikachu." Red said and pats Pikachu on his head. Cyrus suddenly knocks on the door and he opens and enters. "Why hello there Red." Cyrus greeted him with a smile. "You did a pretty good job on holding back Ash there." Cyrus said. "Do you have something to reward me for doing that risky objective of yours?" Red asked.

"Oh, I didn't think of that yet, but I'll reward you something big after we all successfully finish our great plan." Cyrus said. Red, upon hearing what he said, felt dissapointed for all the efforts he did only for him to be rewarded with a useless message. "Promise me you give me a memorable reward for the efforts I laid on the risky missions." Red said and Cyrus nods on what he said as a reply. "How's the plan?" Red asked. "We just have to set up the machine, do a little bit of testing, and send the machine to the testing site." Cyrus said.

"Give me details about this machine." Red said and Cyrus grabs a blueprint from his back pocket. Cyrus gives the blueprint to Red. "It's some sort of a Tesla coil located on both sides of a portal with Dialgia and Palkia on both sides of it." Red said. "Yes, the portal you see is the portal to the distortion world where our lord Giratina is napping, the Tesla coils you see are what we call macro sizer rays which would enlarge the portal for a number of 10 shadow Pokemon to be unleashed at the same time." Cyrus explained.

"That's some good plan you have, but are you sure that this machine of yours 100% work and not malfunction in the middle of the process of creating the portal?" Red asked. "That's why we're testing it now." Cyrus said and Red's eyes widen upon hearing him. "Now?!" Red exclaimed. "What? You ain't prepared yet? Lacking some sleep?" Cyrus left and Red immediately jumps out of bed and follows Cyrus while Pikachu was holding on his shirt. "This testing of the machine needs to be performed immediately because of how time consuming the startup process." Cyrus explained while walking with a pace while Red continued to follow him.

Two Hours later
Outside Galactic HQ

"Are you sure this is the place?" Ash asked. "Yeah, I think, Professor Rowan's research showed us that this is the Galactic HQ." Ethan answered while Ash was observing the surroundings while hiding in a bush. "What's the status Ash?" Ethan asked. "Why are you asking me? You should ask Pikachu since he was the one who was scouting with the binoculars while standing on my head." Ash said while Pikachu was standing on his head visible enough to observe the walls of the HQ. "What's the status Pikachu?" Ethan asked. Pikachu was about to speak when suddenly, Lucario who was also hiding in a bush beside Ash intervenes.

"50 men, 5 leaders including Cyrus and Red, 10 admins, 35 grunts." Lucario answered. "That's a ton of grunts in there." Ethan said. "How can we get in there?" Vlue asked who was hiding in the leaves of the tree behind Ash. "I'll go take care of the grunts quietly while you find that Red Chain." Lucario said and rushes out of the bushes and knocks each one of the grunts outside one by one silently.
Ash and the others immedietly moved and went in the building where they encountered two grunts standing beside a door.

The two grunts approached Ash and threatens him to leave. "Oh you forgot that someone is here watching you." Vlue said and jumps out of Ash's backpack and flew near the two grunts slapping both of them unconscious. "We have to hurry, we don't want those fools to do something with the red chain." Ethan said and they all continued. They ventured around the facility leaving many Galactic grunts unconscious on the floor until they finally found the room where they found the red chain being assembled by Saturn.

"Look who arrived, the pissed one." Saturn said and finishes assembling back the red chain. "Hand over the red chain and we'll leave." Ethan said. "What if I don't? What will you do?" Saturn asked while smirking. "We will forcefully take it from you." Ethan said. "Oh I bet you can't take it easily off me." Saturn said and out of nowhere, Red appeared beside Saturn. "Not now Red!" Ash said and rushes towards them. "Let's settle this on Mt. Coronet." Red said and disappeared with Saturn.

"Darn it!" Ash shouted. "Stupid Red, we have to catch up on Mt. Coronet on their plans." Ethan said. "Ethan, show me the way to Mt. Coronet." Ash said and Ethan's eyes widen. "Why me? I don't know where this Mt. Coronet was." Ethan said and suddenly, Prof. Rowan appeared behind Ethan and touched his shoulder. Ethan jumped and got frightened by Prof. Rowan. "I know where." Prof. Rowan said and they immediately flew to Mt. Coronet to stop the evil plans of Team Galactic.

To Be continued...