#16 Aura Training

"The first thing you do is to focus and connect with your partner." Sir Aaron said who was sitting on the boulder. Everyone nodded and sat down on the ground. A minute passed by and Ash with it's Lucario managed to connect their auras and they both glowed with blue aura surrounding them. "Very good Ash and Lucario, now your turn Ethan and Ho-oh." Sir Aaron said and Ethan and Ho-oh nodded. A minute passed by and they connected their auras and glowed with yellow aura surrounding them.

"Very good, now your turn..." Sir Aaron got interrupted by Red and his Pikachu shouting at each other. "Make up your mind, you chose to pick the wrong deed rather than saving our only world, your only world." Red said. "No, this is all useless." Pikachu said and looked away. Sir Aaron approached him. "Pikachu, it's better to choose the good doings than the bad ones, you'll be rewarded for doing good and everyone will cheer for you, while being on the bad, you'll be rewarded with nothing and no one will show gratitude to you." Sir Aaron explained and tried to convince Pikachu.

"I guess... Life's just confusing, all this time I was searching for my lost goal, never really knowing whether it's truth or not." Pikachu said with his head hanging low. "Don't feel bad, it's not your fault, you're just lost and the blame's not on you." Sir Aaron said and offered Pikachu his hand, Pikachu then grabbed it and pulled himself up. "Now with that set aside, let's begin." Sir Aaron said and Red with his Pikachu focused on connecting their auras. Minutes passed by and they've successfully connected auras and they both glow with Red aura.

"Very good, I see you all have done it without a problem at all." Sir Aaron congratulated them with him clapping his hands. "Now I want you to train your speed as well as evasiveness with your cooperation." Sir Aaron said with his eyes closed and face smirking. Lucario raised an eyebrow upon seeing his face and was alerted from an upcoming attack. Lucario sensed an attack from behind and pulled Ash away with him to dodge the attack. It was a Blaziken performing a Sky Uppercut to hit both Lucario and Ash. Luckily, their aura bond has a high evasiveness to dodge the attack.

"Very good, that was my Blaziken." Sir Aaron said and his Blaziken stood beside him. "That was some furious moves you two got, you two are perfectly bonded together." Sir Aaron said to the two. Vlue was watching not so far away from them when he suddenly, his eyes widened upon hearing what sir Aaron said. Ash scratches the back of his head and said. "Thanks, it's a pleasure to–" Ash got interrupted by Vlue screaming not so far from him. Vlue facepalmd as Ash looked behind to see him. "Perfectly bonded together." Vlue said lewdly with his head shaking with his hand covering his face.

Ash ticked off upon hearing Vlue and Lucario was annoyed, Vlue continued. "Pleasure to be with–" Vlue was interrupted by Sir Aaron encountering his speech. "Okay! Let's carry on with the topic." Sir Aaron said and stared at the distance and winked. Ethan looked behind him but Ho-oh remained his eyes on Sir Aaron and his Blaziken. Ethan didn't find anything but was startled by Sir Aaron clapping, Ethan looked back at Sir Aaron. "Very smart, the art of deceiving someone first before they deceive you." Sir Aaron said while still clapping and smiling.

"How amazing of your Pokemon, now with Red." Sir Aaron said and looked at Red and his Pikachu. "I want you both to close your eyes and focus on your surroundings." Sir Aaron said and the two closed their eyes. Moments of silence passed by while the two waiting for an encounter. Pikachu suddenly heard a thud beside him and he swinged his right fist around him. Pikachu didn't hit anything and proceeded to hit every direction. Red who was listening closely heard a thud from beside him and faced the way where the noise came from.

Red stood by waiting for the foe's move until the foe tried to hit Red but Red managed to dodge the attack and dragged Pikachu away. "Open your eyes now." Sir Aaron said and both opened their eyes. "Impressive skill there Red." Sir Aaron clapped and tried to punch Red. Red blocked the punch by grabbing Aaron's fist. "Impressive fighting skills, I can classify you as the deadly of the group." Sir Aaron said and pulled away his fist. "Class dismissed, you all did great." Sir Aaron said and went back inside along with his Blaziken.

"By the way, who's trying to punch me earlier when I closed my eyes?" Red asked. "It was Sir Aaron himself, testing your evasiveness and combat skills." Ash said. "Wow, can't believe Sir Aaron will do that to one of his students." Red said in amazement. "Well, he only did that on you, that's why I'm quite surprised." Lucario said and sat down. "I wonder what training topics he got up his sleeves ready to be unleashed as soon as we move." Said Ethan and sat on Ho-oh. "Might be something harder than what we did." Ash said and pats Lucario on the head.

"So Ash, wanna get some dinner?" Lucario said and rushes inside the shack. "Hey wait for me!" Ash yelled and followed Lucario in the shack. Red and his Pikachu slowly followed the two inside with Ethan and his Ho-oh left behind. Vlue came close to Ethan and lied on too of him. "I want more~ More of your strokes~" Vlue said lewdly and Ethan's face ticked of upon hearing his request. Ethan hit Vlue on the head hard causing Vlue to be in pain. "Ouch!! Not a punch! I want–!" Vlue got interrupted by Ethan. "Shut your f#cking mouth, you don't want to make a scandal with bunch of witnesses to watch, right?" Ethan said who's trying to control his anger.

"Wait, that means you're going to–" Vlue received another hit from Ethan. "Ouch!!!"

To be continued...