#14 The Dragon Chase

"Where are we heading Blake?" Ash asked as the current of the seas soar against the walls of the speeding yacht. "To the nearest island that was barren to the destruction of the Shadow Pokemon." Blake said while holding the steering wheel of the yacht to prevent the boat from losing control. Meanwhile, the Shadow Gyarados drew closer to them as it chases them down.

"Damn do we have anything to use to stop this thing down?" Ethan asked while lying on the floor and holding the railings of the side of the yacht to prevent losing balance. "Pikachu." Ash called Pikachu's name. "What?" "I want you to use thunderbolt on that beast." Ash commanded Pikachu and Pikachu upon his call immediately used thunderbolt on the Shadow Gyarados, it was very effective.

The Shadow Gyarados got hit and got knocked into the water upon taking the hit. "You did great, that should hold it for now." Ash said who's sitting beside Ethan. Minutes passed by and they're nearing the Iron island, waves of the sea began moving furiously as it hit the base of the yacht. "Are we there yet?" Vlue asked who was sitting on top of the shoulder of Blake. "Almost there, the waves are making it hard but with just enough time we can get there." Blake said as he points to the nearby island that they're heading to.

Meanwhile, Lucario was hugging Ash firmly while trying to sleep and Ethan was staring at the sea when he saw a figure rushing towards him. "Umm... Ash." Ethan called Ash who was sitting beside him. "What is it?" He asked. "The Beast is back." Ethan said and Ash was shocked upon hearing it. In panic, Ash tried to stand up but Lucario was keeping him in place. Ash tried to struggle but the grip of Lucario was too strong for him to budge. He looked around and saw Pikachu in front of him sitting at the opposite side of the yacht sleeping.

"Pikachu!!" Ash called his name but Pikachu couldn't hear him. Despite the efforts Ash did, he couldn't wake Pikachu from it's sleep. Ash tried again but suddenly, the Shadow Gyarados raised from the waters and hit the right side of the yacht. The yacht tilted slightly to it's left causing Ash, Lucario and Ethan to slide. "Sh#t it's really mad." Ethan said as he grabbed firmly on the railings of the yacht. Ash followed what he did but struggled due to the weight of Lucario he was holding. "Lucario!! Wake up!!" Ash shouted but Lucario was too locked in to his sleep to be woken up.

The Shadow Gyarados flew out of the waters and screeched causing Pikachu and Lucario to wake up. The yacht eventually returned to it's normal state and continued the journey on. Vlue heard the screech and rushes towards the location from Blake to check out what it is. Vlue was shocked to see that the Shadow Gyarados returned and much angrier that before. "Pikachu, use thunderbolt on it." Vlue said and Pikachu used thunderbolt on it but the Shadow Gyarados dodged it and it missed.

"The Shadow Gyarados was smart enough to dodge the attack, we need to make a distraction to get it confused." Ash said and looked at Lucario. "Lucario, distract it with your aura spheres." Ash commanded him and Lucario nodded and he moved. The Shadow Gyarados rushed towards the yacht and hit it trying to knock it down. "Shoot, I have to use my telepathic powers to prevent the ship from getting damaged and possibly sink." Vlue said and using his powers, he created a barrier around the walls of the yacht to prevent it from getting damaged and keeping it together from falling apart.

"Now Lucario, distract him now so Pikachu can attack." Vlue said and Lucario rushed towards the Shadow Gyarados and used his aura sphere on it. The Shadow Gyarados was distracted by the aura sphere on dodging and Pikachu successfully pulled out his thunderbolt on it and laned a hit. The Shadow Gyarados got hit and it was very effective. The yacht was a couple of meters left before reaching the shore of the Iron island when Shadow Gyarados flew in front of the yacht. "Damn it, guys!! Help!!" Blake called our for help and Pikachu, Vlue, and Lucario went to Blake to check.

"I will never let you get close to this island no matter what happens to me." The Shadow Gyarados said and leaned on the wall of the yacht attempting to slow it down. Pikachu and Lucario went towards the Shadow Gyarados to stop it. Pikachu used thunderbolt on it but the Shadow Gyarados dodged it. Pikachu used it again but the Shadow Gyarados kept on dodging it. Lucario jumped off the yacht and sat on the Shadow Gyarados in attempt to control it.

Pikachu used thunderbolt but the Shadow Gyarados still managed to dodge the attack. Lucario punched Shadow Gyarados really hard causing it to lose focus. Pikachu then used thunderbolt and it successfully hit. The Shadow Gyarados fainted and fell into the sea, Lucario jumped off it and looked back at the Shadow Gyarados before making to the yacht. "Finally, they've taken out the Shadow Gyarados." Vlue sat down and collapsed due to fatigue. Lucario saw Vlue and rushes towards him and carried him to Ash.

"Little bro got too tired and fell asleep." Lucario said and tucked Vlue beside Ash. "How did it go?" Ash asked. "Tiring but fun." Lucario said and turned on it's back to move. "Tiring but fun... That's a bit lewd." Ethan said while smirking. Lucario stopped upon hearing it and immediately turned around to Ethan with his face red. "I-It was the battle what I'm talking about!" Lucario said while blushing in embarrassment. "What kind of battle is this?" Ethan asked while smirking. "It's a Pokemon fight you freak! Stop making it lewd!" Lucario said who's still blushing.

Iron island

"Oh look, a visitor and I sense one of them as a friend of mine." Sir Aaron said who's sitting on the beach meditating. "Welcome back bro."

To be continued...