#22 Gotta go fast

Before the chapter starts, I just wanna update a new thing about my chapters. I'll be adding Pokemon Anime Opening and Ending. Cuz darn why not? After all, music can make your day amazing and it makes the story more alive and brings back good Pokemon memories. Nuff said, have fun!
----------------

----------------
"I want a rematch with Ash together with his Pikachu, if he wins I will give you Darkrai, if I win you will all die. Deal?" Shadow Mewtwo said and Red slowly nodded. "Very well, let us prepare." Shadow Mewtwo said.

–Opening–

Ash was shocked. "Red!! Why?!" Ash exclaimed. "This is the only way! I have feeling you've fought him before, and I know you can defeat him again!" Red said. "That is true, he defeated me once, but lets see for today." Shadow Mewtwo said and Ash stood up and opened his bag and saw his Pikachu eating his bag of chips. "Hey!! Give me back my chips!" Ash said and grabbed the opened bag of chips.

Pikachu was holding firmly at the bag of chips. "Give it back!" Ash said. The two continued this and Shadow Mewtwo was growing impatient. "How long is this going to take?" Asked by the annoyed Shadow Mewtwo. Ash finally grabbed the bag of chips from Pikachu. "Is that a bag of potato chips?" Red asked. Ash looked at the opened bag of chips and looked back at Red and sweatdrops. "Yeah, you can have this." Ash gave the opened bag of chips to Red and Ethan approached Red and ate the chips with him. "Those are my chips!" Said by Pikachu who was sitting on top of Ash's head.

"There's no time to waste dude, you've been sleeping in my bag for a long time now, waiting for this very moment." Ash said and disconnected his aura from Lucario's. Lucario, who's sitting beside Ethan, began to watch them. "Good luck Ash." Said by Lucario and Ash with his Pikachu approached Shadow Mewtwo. "So, you made up your mind and your moves?" Shadow Mewtwo asked.

Ash nodded and connected his Aura to his Pikachu. "Well then, you're not the only one with the ability to grow stronger." Shadow Mewtwo said and used Bulk up to raise his attack and defense by one stage. "Shoot, he's already making a move. Pikachu, use quick attack." Ash said and Pikachu moved and tried to hit Shadow Mewtwo. Shadow Mewtwo's evasiveness was high enough to avoid every physical attacks and most of the special attacks. Shadow Mewtwo evaded the attack and used Aura sphere on Pikachu. "I-Impossible!" Ash exclaimed and Pikachu got hit by Shadow Mewtwo's Aura sphere and fell on the ground.

"Pikachu!" Ash ran towards Pikachu and grabbed him. "Are you alright?" Ash asked and Pikachu nodded and stood back up. "You're not gonna leave me here building up power, are you?" Shadow Mewtwo said and used Bulk up and raised his attack and defense by one more stage. "I'm not gonna let you do that. Pikachu, use Discharge." Ash said and Pikachu used Discharge on Shadow Mewtwo. "Can you do better than that?" Shadow Mewtwo mocked them and crossed his arms to block the Electric Discharge from Pikachu's move. "That's not fair!" Ash exclaimed.

"It is fair, you gave me just the right enough time to raise my evasiveness." Shadow Mewtwo said and used Bulk up and raised his attack and defense by one more stage. "P-Pikachu–" Ash stuttered and was interrupted by Shadow Mewtwo. "What? You stuttering now?" Shadow Mewtwo continued to mock Ash. "No! Pikachu, use agility." Ash said and Pikachu used Agility and raised his speed by 2 stages. "Interesting, go on." Shadow Mewtwo said and used Bulk up and raised his attack and defense by one more stage. Shadow Mewtwo began to glow with a purple aura.

"What now? How is he going to beat that thing?" Ethan asked. "Don't worry, I can already see what's happening." Red replied and observed Ash and his Pikachu. "Ash was building up Pikachu's speed so he can outsmart him by landing a move faster than Shadow Mewtwo's evasiveness can react to." Red explained quietly. "So that's why he is not attacking and focusing on Pikachu's stats." Blake said and Red nodded.

Ash spoke to Pikachu using telepathic powers of their Aura Connection. "Pikachu, you're faster than him now to outsmart, use quick attack." Ash said and Pikachu prepared himself. "Aren't you going to–" Shadow Mewtwo got outsmarted by Pikachu's speed and was already beside him when he noticed, about to hit him. But Shadow Mewtwo blocked the attack using his right arm and used Body slam on Pikachu. Pikachu got hit and knocked away to Ash and Ash fell on the ground catching Pikachu. "Are you okay pal?" Ash asked. "I am– Fine." Pikachu struggled to stood up but managed to.

"This is getting out of hand! We have to help him!" Ethan said but Red shook his head. "No, this is their battle, we don't want to violate battle rules, especially when the deal is about our lives." Red said while crossing his arm.

"Sneaky sneaky, you thought you can trick me just like that." Shadow Mewtwo said and used Belly Drum to raise his attack by additional 6 more stages in return deduction of his full HP to half. Shadow Mewtwo began to glow brighter with the purple aura surrounding him. "I-I-Impossible!!" Ash stuttered in terror. "With that done, this will make finishing you faster." Shadow Mewtwo said stood on an offensive stance. "Pikachu, use Discharge followed by Quick attack." Ash said and Pikachu rushed towards Shadow Mewtwo.

Pikachu then used Discharge to distract Shadow Mewtwo. Shadow Mewtwo crossed his arms and blocked the Electric Discharge. Then, Pikachu reached Shadow Mewtwo and used quick attack. Pikachu successfully landed a hit on Shadow Mewtwo but it was barely a hit for Shadow Mewtwo. "Impressive." Shadow Mewtwo said and grabbed Pikachu by the throat and started to choke him. "P-Pikachu!" Ash said and rushed towards him. "Let– Go off me–!" Pikachu struggled to breath as he began to lose breath. Shadow Mewtwo then used Aura sphere on Ash and sent Ash flying to the back. "With that done, give me your speed." Shadow Mewtwo said and used Speed Swap on Pikachu to swap their speed stat.

The move went successfully and Shadow Mewtwo threw Pikachu to Ash. Pikachu hit Ash and both of them were in pain, they stood up. "What now? You're about to die." Shadow Mewtwo said and slowly levitated towards them. "My speed... It's slowed down to half." Pikachu said. "I guess he wasn't that slow after all." Ash said while holding his bruised left arm. "What do we do now?" Pikachu asked. "Don't worry, I have the backup plan." Ash said and brought a Full restore out of his bag and used it on Pikachu...

To be continued...
–Ending–
It's more of an Opening than an Ending to be honest, but it's a song of the early Pokemon Anime so why not put this at the ending to bring back the good old days.