#15 The Guardian's Reunion

They arrived at the shore and docked the yacht beside a small shack. The island was small but different various of rocks can be seen on the walls of the mountain welcoming their arrival. "A visitor or a foe, the time of their arrival was dangerous and it's during the disaster." Sir Aaron said who was sitting on the rocky beach of the shore stood up and approached the yacht. He stood up waiting for the "Visitors" to step off the yacht. Minutes had passed and a person finally stepped off the yacht, it was Ash.

"Ash, I've been waiting for you to come." Sir Aaron said and sat on the beach of the shore. "It's good to see you, never realized that we would cross paths." Ash said and introduces himself. "I'm Ash Ketchum, two timer saviour of the world, now going third." He said and giggles. "Not by yourself today, I'm helping you to stop this catastrophic event." Sir Aaron said but raised an eyebrow on Ash. "You appeared to be the one I sensed but right now I'm sensing another one that I knew." Sir Aaron said and touches his chin.

"And I sensed you coming, Sir Aaron." Lucario said who stepped off the yacht and walked towards Sir Aaron. "Lucario!" Sir Aaron ran towards Lucario and hugged him firmly. "Where have you been all this time student?" Sir Aaron asked and releases Lucario from his grip. "From all around the globe, trying to search for you." Lucario said and began to tear up. "Hey don't cry, I know you've been holding those tears for too long while you're on the hunt for me." Sir Aaron hugged Lucario again. "But don't worry, I'm here now." Sir Aaron began comforting Lucario while patting his back.

"Oh look, like father and son moment." Blake said who's still on the yacht watching from aboard with the others. "This scene was like from a move." Ethan said holding Vlue around his arms. "Yeah..." Vlue was tearing up about how sweet the scene was. "Where are we?" Professor Rowan asked who recently woke up from his sleep while holding Umbreon. "We're on Iron island right now, currently away from the catastrophe." Blake answered. "Oh my, it's Sir Aaron from the myths." Professor Rowan was surprised to see the legend himself, Sir Aaron.

"I have to talk to this guy and interview him about his journey." Professor Rowan said and immediately stepped off the yacht to approach Sir Aaron. "Student, I have a gift for you, you can grab it inside the shack." Sir Aaron said and Lucario ran towards the shack and went inside it. Ash sat on the beach while observing the sunrise. "Hello there young man, I believe you're Sir Aaron from the myths." Rowan greeted him and shook his hand. "And I believe you're Professor Rowan, nice meeting you." Sir Aaron said and puts an arm around his shoulder.

"This way Prof." Sir Aaron guided him towards the shack while Ash was left behind staring at the sunrise. Few minutes passed by, Ethan and Red stepped off the yacht and approached Ash. "Life's been rough today." Ethan said and sat down beside Ash. "If I only didn't listen to that damn Cyrus we wouldn't be in this spot right now." Red said while looking from afar. "Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault that this happened, it's Cyrus' fault." Ash said. "Sit with us Red, there's still plenty of time to rest." Ethan said and pats the sand beside him.

"No thanks, I'd rather find something to eat for breakfast than mourn the sh#t I've done." Red said and walked towards the shack. "Damn, he really is pissed off because of the choice he made to follow orders from Cyrus." Ethan said. "A lost sheep looking for it's shepherd." Ash said and stood up. "Where are you going? We haven't stayed here for an hour yet." Ethan asked. "You don't want yourself starving the breakfast away, do you?" Ash said and went inside the shack. "Guess I have to stay here for awhile, right Vlue?" Ethan said and Vlue from the yacht watching him nodded.

Vlue sighed and stepped off the yacht to spend time with Ethan. "You're bored, aren't you?" Vlue asked and sat beside him. "You know, I may need a little use of this of yours." Ethan said and laid a hand on Vlue's lap and began stroking it. Vlue turned speechless and was petrified by the act. Vlue began to blush and moan softly against the waves of pleasure. "S-Stop~ N-Not now~." Vlue muffled and moved away. "I was just messing with you, but I can tell that you enjoyed it." Ethan said and giggles.

Vlue's face turned red upon hearing Ethan's words. "N-No I did not! Y-You heard nothing!" Vlue refused despite the blush he had and moans made. "Oh Vlue, you silly Victini." Ethan said and stared at the sunrise. Vlue who was still blushing heads to the shack. Ethan followed him inside. Inside the shack, everyone can be seen eating breakfast on the long dining table. "Why didn't anyone called us for breakfast?" Ethan asked while standing beside Vlue. "We're too hungry to call you, so we go with the breakfast without you." Red said and giggled. Everyone laughed and Vlue covered his face feeling disappointed.

Hours had passed and Lucario and Sir Aaron were out in the field talking about something. "Student." Sir Aaron called his name. "Yes Teacher?" Lucario responded. "Did you miss taking class with me?" Sir Aaron asked and Lucario happily responded. "Yes Teacher, I missed those times." Lucario responded. "Well then, go get Ash, Ethan, and Red, we're doing a training." Sir Aaron said and Lucario nodded. Lucario called Ash, Ethan, and Red to the field and they arrived. "What is it Sir Aaron?" Ash asked. "Grab your special Pokemon because we're doing a training." Sir Aaron answered. "What kind of training sir?" Red asked. "Aura Connection." Said Aaron...

To be continued...